The Walking Dead Season 6 Thread (May Contain Spoilers)

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Company just left ......OMG!!!!!

HOLIDAYS! :hyper:

Stillhouse

Reaction score
Well, poop. I dunno who's stupider. Carol for sneaking off or all the dumbasses who went after her. And wtf Daryl?

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Holy crap,I cant believe all 4 of them got caught like that....life behind the walls has made them soft. Their situational awareness has went down the sh!tter....disappointing episode,man. And Daryl is shot? Lotsa upset women out there now...:laugh2:

Bottleneck

Reaction score
I thought (hoped..LOL)Rick was going to shoot Morgan at the barn after Morgan told Rick he had a pet Wolf in Alexandria.

Too much history between them, I guess. But, that didn't stop Rick from killing Shane.

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You guys wanna start a dead pool for Negan's bat?

I'm saying Daryl. I'm putting 200 internet points on him.

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carol....rocked it....Her "act" was real stress....

Good acting....on Mcbrides part!

But did you notice she didn't finish the job very well? Killer Carol would have made sure no one survived...

Maggie....I hope thats diarrhea.....

I had a thought ...maybe that little Enid bitch poisoned those pickles because she's got it for Glen......? ......Nah....

Daryl....

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Predictable.

1) Someone runs away from home.

2) Various parties go out to search for them and bring them back.

3) Parties are loose, without unit security on patrol and poorly organized.

4) Parties out on patrol/search get their ass in a sling, strictly because of 1, 2 and 3.

5) Now there are many more people in deep kim-chee than if they just let the one leave that wanted to leave.

This plot has been used so many times, we all know exactly what's going to happen, and how it's going to happen. The only thing we don't know is precisely to whom.

Next season, they need to try fresh plots and scenarios. It's running the danger of "ho hum, this again". That is a death-knell to a show.

Caleb

Reaction score
That was the weakest episode of the season. Everyone suddenly became total idiots.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Season 7 spoiler:

Someone for ?? reason leaves the group, goes out on hunt for supplies, whatevs.

A party organizes (poorly) to go look for her (in a weak manner that just begs for them to get their proverbial t!ts in a wringer), get captured by some new "bad group" threat.

Now another party is sent out to rescue that group.

Negotiations follow.

Ricks group gets the drop on the hostage-takers.

Season 8 spoiler:

Someone for ?? reason leaves the group, goes out on hunt for supplies, whatevs.

A party organizes (poorly) to go look for her (in a weak manner that just begs for them to get their proverbial t!ts in a wringer), get captured by some new "bad group" threat.

Now another party is sent out to rescue that group.

Negotiations follow.

Ricks group gets the drop on the hostage-takers.

Caleb

Reaction score
The whole thing just seemed really forced. Like they just had to think of a reason for the group to be split and this was the best they could come up with.

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Walkers don't eat the dead
No. Walkers don't eat other walkers.

There have been plenty of examples, mainly throughout the first couple of seasons, where walkers would happen upon a "fresh" corpse, and begin to devour it.

As for why they don't go after each other, or rotting dead flesh? Easy, the scent of decomp, which is why covering ones self it zombie blood/guts makes for a great "camouflage".

Deus Vult

Reaction score
You guys wanna start a dead pool for Negan's bat?

I'm saying Daryl. I'm putting 200 internet points on him.
If it follows the comics, then someone other than Daryl is about to go...but I agree with you. I think the writers are making Daryl go bye bye next week.

Caleb

Reaction score
If it follows the comics, then someone other than Daryl is about to go...but I agree with you. I think the writers are making Daryl go bye bye next week.
I thought it was going to be Maggie simply because I doubt they'd have two babies on the show. Of course, after this last episode it looks like that might not be an issue anymore anyway. Then I was thinking Abraham. Now I'm leaning towards Daryl. Which would be a pretty bad idea from a business standpoint in my opinion. I know several people, mostly women, who are adamant that they will stop watching if Daryl dies. And I believe them. To a lesser extent I've heard people say the same thing about Michonne.

rcole_sooner

Reaction score
Plus all the loud talking while hunting for enemies.

I know it is TV, but that has burned them enough, they should at least pretend to whisper .. and not just stand in the wide open so much.

Yeah, just a TV show I keep tellin' myself.

I saw Neagan's bat on the previews.

Stillhouse

Reaction score
I'm feeling that Daryl is gonna get the bat. He's let emotions and morals get the best of him. Didn't go so well when Sophia went missing, probably going to be the end of him this time. Unless Carol can save everybody with her godmode hack skills.

Rowdymoon

Reaction score
....or in true TV end of season fashion just make you think Daryl is dead only to reveal the miracle survival at season opener.

Latest Threads