The Walking Dead Season 6 Thread (May Contain Spoilers)

onehippie

Reaction score
did the guy who
said he was negan
take the bike from "d"
but not the cb
or what "group: is "d" from
:hmm:

don71

Reaction score
did the guy who
said he was negan
take the bike from "d"
but not the cb
or what "group: is "d" from
:hmm:
Good question. I don't think "d" is from negan group, but certainly crossed paths with them or the guy who was..er said he was negan. That's my take.

I'm a fan of the show. You guys have analyzed this much better than I ever could from watching this or any episode multiple times. Done that.

Things I miss or miss understand, you guys have worked out the possible meanings. Thank you.

Sometimes I wonder why I keep watching, and then I get a new piece of the puzzle and it keeps it compelling.

I've got this much time invested in watching, why not stick with it?.:naughty:

Yea, I'll stay tuned.

Pete M

Reaction score
Well at least I wasn't the only one thinking "Oh come on! Whodafuk is this guy again?!?".

I agree the baby/mother/pharmacy thing didn't come across well at all. Having the leg in the cast threw me as well. There's just not enough to make a story, or we shouldn't have to make up the story for them.

...and with the other guy. We need to assume that he fell back in with Negans group (got re-captured, whatever) who burnt his face as punishment for running and took his bike. Just tell us!

I did like the molten metal head zombie that attacked Eugene. I would've like him to make a big "Clang!" when they finally dumped him on the floor. :laugh2:

Bottleneck

Reaction score
I think D is from Negan's group. I imagine Negan has a few squads of henchmen. Remember the guys that Abe and Sasha got into a shootout with? Probably Negan's people.

Then after they got the tanker Daryl blew up the guys on the motorcycle-obviously Negan's people.

The squad of dudes who Rick delivered the "knife nap" to- Negan's guys.

But probably what ties D to Negan for me is Daryl's motorcycle.
D and his girlfriend and the other girl who was with them were being chased because they stole a cooler of insulin. Remember when they only showed those guys from the waist down in the frame and the one got was bitten then they had to amputate his arm on the stump? That guy was talking about "You have to pay for what you took...blah, blah" stuff.

Remember last week when Maggie was being interrogated by the dark headed lady in the room who had the "Frankie" tattoo? She was talking about how they cut her pinkie off because she stole something....

Leading me to this conclusion....

D was caught. Negan burned the sh!t out of his face for consequences and repercussions and took Daryl's motorcycle which is how it ended up the the satellite station with Negan's people. (Remember-"everything you have belongs to Negan")

I bet we'll see the one armed guy from the burnt forest this week or next.

Bownse

Reaction score
took a screenshot...

I don't think it reads well, the camera angle obscures the faucet so it didn't read as a sink,..and the water being perfectly still didn't register it as water.

if instead of 7/8ths of a shoe, they had a toddlers leg hanging over the edge wearing a shoe,..and if the camera angle showed the faucet more clearly,..it would've read quite clearly. Maybe if she bumped the sink to make the water move.

So I'll say I'm a dumbass who totally missed this whole handprints/crib/zombie-mom/hush/foot sub-story. I saw all the pieces but I thought I saw a shoe so it didn't click together at all.

I do like the idea that the director/writers tried to tell a story in images like this,..kind of Kubrick'ish.

...if it was drowned the baby should be a zombie?

unless it did come back and Mom had to bash its head in?

maybe that's why the water's dirty?

went crazy and starved hiding in that room?

..I'm so curious what story the writers/director were trying to tell here. :laugh2:
Here's how I pieced it together.

Mom (with broken leg) and baby hiding with walkers hearing kid and trying to get in.
Mom can't quiet baby and drowns it.
Mom's leg goes septic and she turns... eating the remains of the baby.
Dennis finds them long after the Mom has decomposed enough to be immobile.

Shows that the walkers who eat may last longer than those who don't?

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's how I pieced it together.

Mom (with broken leg) and baby hiding with walkers hearing kid and trying to get in.
Mom can't quiet baby and drowns it.
Mom's leg goes septic and she turns... eating the remains of the baby.
Dennis finds them long after the Mom has decomposed enough to be immobile.

Shows that the walkers who eat may last longer than those who don't?
Good observation...

That would indicate some sort of cellular respiration that would only occur in living tissues.... Simply put digestion is taking place... And that means life...

Maybe Herschel was right ... They are just sick. ??

Pete M

Reaction score
That would indicate some sort of cellular respiration that would only occur in living tissues.... Simply put digestion is taking place... And that means life...

"I'll be fine!"

Ed B

Reaction score
That's it. You can tell the mother had tried to quiet the child and finally wound up drowning him/her.

Mercy? Desperation? Just absolutely losing your ****? Heck, it could be all of the above. Maybe it was just there to show that Denise wasn't ready at all to face the real ugliness of the world they're in.
This is what I got out of it also. It's an amazing picture they painted with that scene. :applause:

rcole_sooner

Reaction score
Walkers don't eat the dead
Then why are they trying to eat the main cast?

"The Walking Dead"?

:dunno:

I think they'd eat the dead ... but not after they turn ... that probably happens pretty quick, so yeah, it might be hard to tell.

Bownse

Reaction score
Good observation...

OR the GA heat and humidity was heightened in the closed space so it just sped things up. I think this is more likely the case and she was an early turn.

Maybe she didn't get things locked down before being bitten (slow with the broken leg), turned, and ate the baby back ribs; throwing the left overs over her shoulder because of muscle memory.

Ed B

Reaction score
OR the GA heat and humidity was heightened in the closed space so it just sped things up. I think this is more likely the case and she was an early turn.

Maybe she didn't get things locked down before being bitten (slow with the broken leg), turned, and ate the baby back ribs; throwing the left overs over her shoulder because of muscle memory.
My take was that she killed the baby before she turned. That caused her to go mad. Otherwise there would be no explanation for the words on the wall. Not sure how she died. It makes sense that she may have been bitten before locking up the place. Knowing that there was no way her child would live she killed it. But then why would she write "hush"? I don't know.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
I think that she hid with her child, the toddler wouldn't be quiet, in desperation she tried to hush it and then drowned it. The guilt drove her insane, hence the "Hush" over and over on the wall.

Before long she starved to death, then turned, unable to escape in that cast..

Ed B

Reaction score
I think that she hid with her child, the toddler wouldn't be quiet, in desperation she tried to hush it and then drowned it. The guilt drove her insane, hence the "Hush" over and over on the wall.

Before long she starved to death, then turned, unable to escape in that cast..
Good call! I think that's it right there.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
Rick is a little cocky here. He gonna get his ass handed to him if he ain't careful

Latest Threads