The Walking Dead Season 6 Thread (May Contain Spoilers)

Reaction score
I don't know, good ole Jack Burton has more "monster" experience than Snake. He's got better quotes too.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
did anyone find it odd that D didn't just shoot Eugene?

I mean I understand he's in pain,..but..gun in hand?..:dunno:

Never had anyone bite my d*ck but I'd like to think in that situation I'd be pistol whipping the crap out of ol' Eugene. (at the very least)

idk,..maybe it's debilitating.

Here's to never finding out! :cheers:

Deus Vult

Reaction score
did anyone find it odd that D didn't just shoot Eugene?

I mean I understand he's in pain,..but..gun in hand?..:dunno:

Never had anyone bite my d*ck but I'd like to think in that situation I'd be pistol whipping the crap out of ol' Eugene. (at the very least)

idk,..maybe it's debilitating.

Here's to never finding out! :cheers:
Ain't you never seen shawshank? Trauma to the head can cause the victim to clamp down requiring a pry bar...:laugh2:

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
you don't think a good pistol whip to the side of the head would've made his jaw pop open?

Shawshank was talking traumatic brain injury (screwdriver into the temple, right?)

I'm talking about just whapping 'im upside the head with the side of the gun. :laugh2:

it's Eugene! :laugh2:

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I totally forgot (and no one mentioned) the coolest part of that episode!

The zombie with melted lead all over his head.

When Eugene whacked him with the machete over the head and it was like, "TING!" :laugh2:

Eugene pucker factor increased by 90% :laugh2:

Pete M

Reaction score
There are many questions for me from this weeks episode, including - who is this guy with the burnty face? Why does he have a burnt face? If I'm meant to remember then please don't space this stuff out over weeks, no, years of my life with huge gaps in the middle of each series. Also - Why do that? X 75. Why this orange soda side story? That stuff'll kill ya. :hmm: and I bet getting bitten in the dick might hurt quite a lot. Owie! :laugh2:

I was dubious, but it turned out to be a good episode. Filler away from finding Negan, but good. What's going on with all the guns and the cars/RV?

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I totally forgot (and no one mentioned) the coolest part of that episode!

The zombie with melted lead all over his head.

When Eugene whacked him with the machete over the head and it was like, "TING!" :laugh2:

Eugene pucker factor increased by 90% :laugh2:
Yaaa,that made me holler " oh sh!t "......Great scene:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
There are many questions for me from this weeks episode, including - who is this guy with the burnty face? Why does he have a burnt face? If I'm meant to remember then please don't space this stuff out over weeks, no, years of my life with huge gaps in the middle of each series. Also - Why do that? X 75. Why this orange soda side story? That stuff'll kill ya. :hmm: and I bet getting bitten in the dick might hurt quite a lot. Owie! :laugh2:

I was dubious, but it turned out to be a good episode. Filler away from finding Negan, but good. What's going on with all the guns and the cars/RV?
Burnt face guy stole Darryl's bike and crossbow in the burnt forest. After Darryl saved Burnt face and the girl. His face was not burnt at the time. Probably a punishment of some sort from Negan.

They're probably anticipating an attack at Alexandria... Reinforcing the walls with cars in case someone tries to drive a truck through the walls. Again.

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess you hafts go back and watch...?

The soda pop is just rare... First episode this season I think...

The dr wanted some and Daryl found some for her... The rest ??? I forget ...

Meatwad

Reaction score
"You know how to bite a dick Eugene. I mean that with the utmost respect.":laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are slowly moving into the mindset where the walkers hardly matter anymore. It's all about conflicts with other survivors out there. They hardly as much as raise an eyebrow when one appears.

..though during the shootout on the tracks, they threw in a few walkers to the mix just to spice it up a bit. But as I said, it hardly mattered.

Pete M

Reaction score
Ah I see. Did some digging. I guess what threw me is burny face never had a burny face before and there was no explanation. I was watching it trying to understand when Daryl did that to him and how I missed it.

Comanche

Reaction score
Carol knows the $hit is going to hit the fan. She is leaving so she can save everyone's ass.
She is either going to be smoked by Negen or save the day.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I think in light of the last episode, that Carols breakdown in the previous episode really wasn't an act. She doesn't want to kill anymore.

she's probably got PTSD or something.

She's gone from a cowed and abused woman living in fear of her husband,.to...well to being, "The One Who Knocks!"

She's a female Rick....sorta.

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it was real too...but I think she will come roaring back...because its the way that show has to go...no one gets what they want...and if they do ...they don't get to keep it...

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm finding out of all the deaths on the show the Doctor really bugs me.

Not sure why.

..she was kind of innocent. And she didn't even really know what happened,...she was confused. (brain injury) the way she repeated her words and sort of fell forward in confusion. ...too real.

Latest Threads