VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
My son is really into Tarkov. Alas I don’t have a PC for gaming. But it looks cool as hell!

Spiteface

Reaction score
Had my first bit of hatemail last night. Decided to have a few online fights in Tekken 7, which seems to be my fighting game of choice right now. Beat someone pretty handily, moved on and waited for the game to find me a new opponent. Seconds after the game takes me back to "warmup" mode to wait for new matchups, I get this:

hatemail.jpg

(Names redacted, obviously.)

As you can see I took it with kindness and grace. He never replied back to me.

Malikon

Here come old flat top He come groovin' up slowly
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
some people are bad losers, for sure

My friend plays For Honor and gets some pretty vile hatemail. (He's really good at For Honor dueling)

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
Had my first bit of hatemail last night. Decided to have a few online fights in Tekken 7, which seems to be my fighting game of choice right now. Beat someone pretty handily, moved on and waited for the game to find me a new opponent. Seconds after the game takes me back to "warmup" mode to wait for new matchups, I get this:

View attachment 462868

Kids, eh??

I liked your response lol!

James R

Reaction score

View attachment 462868

My buddy has a one word response for idiots like that, stops them in their tracks almost every time.
He just responds "Dad?"
:laugh2:

Death Incarnate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This is so weak. Does anyone believe that they want other voices heard, instead of not want their PR announcement headlines buried in the news.
Not a time for celebration? It’s certainly a time to give people something to look forward to.

If world events delay Cyberpunk 2077, I’m going to be the one rioting.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score

View attachment 462868

I apologize. Seeing it in writing makes me realize I was childish.

PeteK

Reaction score
PS+ June free games announced. Call of Duty WW2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2. Decent haul this month.

Malikon

Here come old flat top He come groovin' up slowly
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
18 days until The Last of Us 2

:dude:

krauley

Reaction score
PS+ June free games announced. Call of Duty WW2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2. Decent haul this month.
the call of duty game has been available to download for about a week, you cant add to your games list but d/l only at this point.

krauley

Reaction score
This is so weak. Does anyone believe that they want other voices heard, instead of not want their PR announcement headlines buried in the news.
Not a time for celebration? It’s certainly a time to give people something to look forward to.

If world events delay Cyberpunk 2077, I’m going to be the one rioting.
whatever the reason this does sting as i was looking forward to this really bad. but i dont like the message sony (or any other company) is sending by giving the power to the looters/rioters that they will put their business on hold instead moving on with the plans showing they have effect on those companies.

btw i saw the tony award show was also being postponed, yeah dont care about that but please stop giving power to those shitheads burning our country down.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
I know it's old news now, but it is SUCH a bummer that Dan Howzer has left Rockstar. Probably the most talented writer in videogame history, he has Written ALL of R*'s hits, including every GTA from 2 forward, Bully, Max Payne 3, and both Red Dead Redemptions.

And I firmly believes, as with film, it all comes down to the writing. No amount of explosions or car chases can save a crappily written movie or game. Even so, Howzer was a cut above: he made games as much an art form as cinema. You could take the RDR2 script, verbatim, and film a miniseries that critics and audiences would put on a par with Deadwood.

Last edited:

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I totally agree, but at the same time I've been playing gt5 without the story mode for over 2 years still.

Spiteface

Reaction score
Mortal Kombat 11's "Aftermath" DLC has been out a couple of weeks now, and is awesome. If you don't have MK11, get it.

Anyway, one of the new additions to the game with this DLC is the return of Friendship" finishing moves from MK2 and MK3. Now someone hacked the PC version to make every character do Cassie Cage's "Selfie" Friendship, even the dudes, and even guest characters. The results are awesome:

Death Incarnate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Mortal Kombat 11's "Aftermath" DLC has been out a couple of weeks now, and is awesome. If you don't have MK11, get it.

Anyway, one of the new additions to the game with this DLC is the return of Friendship" finishing moves from MK2 and MK3. Now someone hacked the PC version to make every character do Cassie Cage's "Selfie" Friendship, even the dudes, and even guest characters. The results are awesome:
I played Mortal Kombat XL for dozens of hours the past couple weeks and loved it. All the characters and fighting gameplay and gore, my god the gore - so glorious. I’m a huge fan of the original trilogy and MKX really brought it all back home for me. It even has Jason Voorhees, the Alien, the Predator. and Leatherface as characters. Something about MK 11 looks lesser, though. The art style and character roster does not seem as winning. But the return of Friendships is enticing. Bring on the Babalities next. Robocop and the Terminator as characters is tempting too. I’ll probably grab it when it’s bundled with all DLC on a sale.

My friend and me have been playing Streets or Rage 4 co-op. It’s a follow up to the original Streets of Rage trilogy on the Sega Genesis and Game Gear. It’s classic 90s beat em up like Double Dragon and Final Fight. The art style is so awesome. Instead of going retro 16bit graphics, it’s as if the same world from then is rendered in a modern anime or living cartoon. It’s so grest.

alstev

Reaction score
I hope they announce a launch date for the PS5 soon, my game store won't do pre-orders until they do.

Latest Threads