I Break Things

Reaction score
I picked up Vanguard for Black Friday, $45. It's actually pretty fun. I like the perk system, returning to the old 3 perk limit.

PeteK

Reaction score
I kinda liked the gay dude from Far Cry 4. He was entertaining.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I still have to finish 4.

I did 3 and 5 and New Dawn all the way through. Working on 6 now.

have to finish Primal,.. and go back and redo 4.

I tried 1,.. it was... dated,... and 2 could've been great but whoever thought giving the player malaria to fight off for the duration of a game should be kicked in the dick.

You know how annoying it is when you're "poisoned" in a game? Imagine that's the whole game. ... stupid game design decision there. :rolleyes:

I'll still probably go back to Far Cry 1 and 2 one day and grind through them just for the sake of completion. I really like the series but 3, 5, New Dawn and 6 have been excellent.

PeteK

Reaction score
Seems like 4 didn't get the respect it deserved because 3 was so well liked and 4 didn't really change much. But I really enjoyed the setting of 4 in the Himalayas.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yeah I do have to go back and do 4 again from the beginning.

but this no-name blog says part 3 is the best, so,.. there you go,.. no-name blog is never wrong and obviously is a credible reference.

Howard2k

Reaction score

"CD Projekt’s “next-gen” versions of Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3 are coming in the first half of 2022, the company said Monday as part of a quarterly earnings update. The publisher-developer said that a “major update for all platforms” for Cyberpunk 2077 will arrive alongside the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X versions of the open-world action-adventure game."

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I DL'd FC1 and 2, I remember now why I never finished 1,... no controller support,.. and I suck at playing these games with keyboard and mouse.

Tim Plains

Reaction score
I gave Far Cry 4 and Primal a go, didn't like either.

Started Valhalla this afternoon and I made it to your home village for the first time. It seems somewhere between meh and OK but I'm sure will get better. The controls feel clunky. I'm pretty sure Odyssey would auto mark enemies when flying around with the bird, Valhalla doesn't so far, I don't like this downgrade.

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

Started Valhalla this afternoon and I made it to your home village for the first time. It seems somewhere between meh and OK but I'm sure will get better. The controls feel clunky. I'm pretty sure Odyssey would auto mark enemies when flying around with the bird, Valhalla doesn't so far, I don't like this downgrade.
I wasn't a fan of valhalla either. I got as far as you about 3 months ago and haven't played it since

Howard2k

Reaction score

I much preferred Odyssey. I liked Valhalla but it was quite buggy when launched. Valhalla was good but Odyssey was a masterpiece. I guess because it's actually finished whereas Valhalla was not when launched.

Howard2k

Reaction score
Odyssey was awesome. I played as the girl and was such a slut.

It's only 30 minutes in. :laugh2:
I'll give it a chance.

Ha ha - me too.

Did you make it to your home base in Scandinavia? Or in England? It sounds like just the Scandinavian one? It is a bit of a different game once you get to England. Perhaps. More variety, less snow.

James R

Reaction score
No love for Assassin's Creed Origins at all?
I loved both Origins and Oddyssy, but hardly played Valhalla at all.
Downgrade was the right word for that game.

I just started another playthrough of Skyrim on Switch, it's an easy game to play when you get the chance.
Like, I can pick it yp and play a few quick missions and then turn it off, or on the days I have time to kill, I can play it for hours and grind shit out.
There hasn't been any games that have really interested me in quite some time now.
My Switch is my most used system, and even that only gets turned on occasionally at this point.

Latest Threads