Howard2k

Reaction score
Does anyone remember what this game was called? I believe it was PS2, third person shooter, giant insect enemies, your life or maybe air supply continually drained throughout the entire game, I think the whole game was on a frozen planet.

I was thinking about it the other day, loved it, but can't recall the title.

Does not ring a bell.

Howard2k

Reaction score
Installed Cyberpunk 2077.

Even at $30 or whatever I still feel ripped off, and my expectations were not high :laugh2:

Feels super weak but hopefully they will get their shit together. I like the premise of the game, I think it has potential. But sooooo far from good.

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember what this game was called? I believe it was PS2, third person shooter, giant insect enemies, your life or maybe air supply continually drained throughout the entire game, I think the whole game was on a frozen planet.

Extermination?

Shred Astaire

Reaction score

Lost Planet maybe?

PeteK

Reaction score
Picked up an MSI gaming laptop on black Friday. Haven't really got any new PC games yet, but it's been cool playing my older games with max graphics and smoothe framerates

Howard2k

Reaction score
I picked up Far Cry 6 and Cyberpunk. See COD Black Ops Cold War is on sale too but the reviews are sketchy so will probably give it a miss.

Howard2k

Reaction score
I never got into them. If there’s a new instalment I might but the older ones didn’t do much for me.

Latest Threads