Tim Plains

Reaction score
Weird. I have a PS4 but bought the PS5 Ghosts DLC when it came out, it downloaded, but just noticed it only installed the extra content and deleted the actual game. Downloading 40 GB now.

Dark Souls does belong in the trash. I hate it. :laugh2:

PeteK

Reaction score
Anyone played Far Cry 6 yet? I think it looks pretty cool. I see it's getting mixed reviews, but some of it is for woke reasons.

nauc

Reaction score
o joy, Warzone season 6 is out and it STILL PLAYS LIKE SHIT!!!

weeeeeeeeeeee :mad2:

Howard2k

Reaction score
Playing Ass Creed Odyssey now that they have the 60 FPS version for PS5. Epic game, it's better than Valhalla.

Well, it's finished for one thing. The horses "clop" when they trot. Stuff like that. :laugh2: Valhalla had so much potential but so buggy.

The story (Odyssey) is seriously good too though.

PeteK

Reaction score
I'm really not an EA fan, but I'm pretty pumped for Seattle Kraken NHL hockey starting next week so I think I'm actually going to buy NHL '22. I don't think the shitty mess like Madden has turned into has quite permeated the hockey franchise....yet. But there are currently zero other options for a pro hockey game where I can play a franchise mode with the Kraken, so EA, I grudgingly say to you......take my money...... :rolleyes:

TheWelder

Reaction score
Anyone with a Switch playing Metroid Dread? I'm going to pick it up later today. The reviews have been really positive overall.

I loved Metroid (NES) and Super Metroid (SNES) as a kid. Super Metroid still holds up today. I'm hoping Dread is along the same lines.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Looks pretty cool. Will have to get it. It's not bad if you look at it like $20. for each game.

I loved Vice City and never finished San Andreas. Would be cool to play them with the modern control scheme like GTA5 and updated graphics. They definitely improved the graphics.

...now they just need to stop fcking around and get GTA 6 made.

Last edited:

Howard2k

Reaction score
GTA:SA is free on Xbox Game Pass right now.

Agreed - let's get GTA6 out there. It's time. Or a refreshed RDR2. I'd take that too.

rxbandit

Reaction score
I know it sounds pathetic. I thought the difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS would be negligible, but it really isn't. :laugh2: I really want to pay RDR2 again, but only in 60 FPS. I'll wait, no matter how long, no matter how far.
If you ever experience 120+ FPS you'll cream yer jeans :laugh2:

Latest Threads