Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be neat to have a video game thread, a catch all for computer/console gaming.

Who here is a gamer? What kind of games do you like? Do you have a favorite?

What console are you playing, what are favorites from the past?

Right now im really into Doom for the Xbox One

I love all games though, ive had consoles from early to next gen over the years. I have my old atari 2600 still, and today I have an xbox one X

One of my favorite consoles from the past is the Sega Dreamcast. I think it was highly underrated and had a lot of cool exclusive games. Sega Daytona USA and Sega bass fishing come to mind.

Another favorite game is the original Doom for the PC.

I remember playing the shareware version of Doom back when I was in 5th grade. I got hooked on it big time.

My favorite arcade game has to be the original Mortal Kombat, i spent a butt load of quarters on that one when i was a kid.

So what about you? Favorites, stories, memories, prospects for you next system/pc rig?

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Skyrim,brother!!

Bioshock
Witcher 3
The original Tomb Raider
Sonic
Mario 64
Perfect Dark
Fallout: New Vegas
Crash Bandicoot
God of War
Fable

Video games have saved my sanity over the years. When laid up,unable to move or do much,they enabled me to escape,ya know?

alstev

Reaction score
I bought an original Xbox with Halo when it first came out, man I loved Halo, my favorite all time. I've got a PS4 right now but I'm thinking of getting an Xbox One too. I'm really stoked for FarCry 5 on Tuesday, that game looks deadly.

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
PS4 here.. Doom is currently my go-to shoot em’ up! And PC Doom and Doom II were installed on every computer I ever owned, easily the most addictive game I’ve ever played.

I also dig the Ratchet and Clank franchise, it’s just fun.

Titanfall 2 is pretty good.. I don’t have many games yet, but I’ve been meaning to pick up Witcher 3 and the Southpark game.

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I play World of Tanks on XBOX 360, I know it's an old system but I can't justify buying a new system for 1 game.
I understand,brother....I was a (2004)Xbox holdout for awhile because of Fable. My kids damn near had to pry it out of my hands
:laugh2::laugh2:

Skyrim, in my honest opinion is one of the best video games, ever.... ever.
I tell ya,brother.... I never get tired of it!!! :dude:

scott 351 wins

Reaction score
I understand,brother....I was a (2004)Xbox holdout for awhile because of Fable. My kids damn near had to pry it out of my hands
:laugh2:
As long as Wargaming (WOT makers) keeps supporting XBOX 360 ill stay with it. When they no longer support it then I'll have to upgrade to keep playing WOT.

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Guess I should set my sights on Skyrim.. seems to have excellent reviews.
The updated version for the PS4,man, I tell y’all what....just beautiful!!! And the side stories,fantastic!!! So much to do!!! I’m on my ,what,45th play through I think?:dude::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

PeteK

Reaction score
PS4 and pc for me. The Total War series (Rome, Rome 2, and Medieval 2 are probably my all time favorites on pc. On console Skyrim and The Witcher 3 consumed a lot of my life. Currently playing COD WW2. I want to hate Call of Duty but it's still fun. I was a Battlefield guy but didn't care for the WW1 game

Zipslack

Reaction score
I'm in the Skyrim club, too. Plenty of mods to expand it if you have the PC version. Been meaning to check out the Bruma expansion (another whole land mass).

Honestly, though, I still think Morrowind with the Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansions was better. Install the Morrowind Overhaul and you have an insanely intricate game with more "current" graphics and tweaks.

Emmitt Fitzhume

Reaction score
I have every Nintendo system except the Virtual Boy, my favorite franchises are the Zelda & Mario games so I'm kinda locked into Nintendo.

I also have a ColecoVision that I had modded with AV jacks about 10 years ago so I don't have to use an RF adapter. To go with the CV I have the Atari 2600 adaptor and a flash cartridge with most of the CV roms.

I also have a Sega Genesis, a Retro Duo which plays SNES and NES games, a Retron 5 witch plays NES, SNES, Sega Master System, Genesis, Game Boy and GB Advance games and a flash cartridge that contains most of the SNES roms. Almost forgot my SupaBoy which is a portable SNES.

My all time favorite console game is Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past.

Favorite arcade game is Donkey Kong

My last game purchase was Doom for the Switch.
Here's a picture from the master bedroom TV:

A picture of my SupaBoy:

Latest Threads