The UPS Store has pissed me the [email protected]#$ OFF!!!

USP45Tim

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So I'm expecting my two PRS guitars today. It's 4:30 and my guitars are yet to make an appearance. I called the UPS Store which is based in Chicago and ask what the deal was.

The lady said she couldn't track the package. She asked who shipped it and I give her the name. She comes back a minute later and tells me that THEY WERE TOO BUSY TO SEND OUT THE PACKAGE! WTF is up with these people?! They also had the nerve to ask me if I really needed those guitars... WTF X2?! The guy who I traded with got his damn guitar 2 days ago and here I am with jack shit. The guy I traded with sent the package via 3 day select. UPS has failed, imo.

So the manager or whoever gets on the phone with me and says that she just sent it out second-day air. Whooptie fucking doo. My guitars will not only be 3 days late, but 5. Sweet! I probably sound like an idiot for complaining. But if you're someone who has made a deal with me on here, you know that I'm very fast when it comes to payments/shipping. I'm disgusted. You should get what you pay for. In this case, I didn't.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
Don't deal with the UPS store! They cost too much and are NOT UPS, they are under conntract with several carriers.

Yowzer

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the UPS store or their policies, but wouldn't delivery be guaranteed if 3 days shipping was paid for?

At Christmas, my daughter was on the other side of the country, so my wife and other kids did up a boatload of baking to send along with her gifts. Figuring that baking might be a bit time sensitive, I paid for 3 day service through Canada Post (Xpresspost, they call it). My daughter got her package on day #5, so I filed a claim. Within 1/2 hour my phone rang - they were calling to confirm that I was only after postage and not insurance of any kind to cover the goods. About a week later, I had a cheque (or check, if you prefer) in my hands for the full postage (about $65).

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from UPS apologizing for
the slowdown in deliveries.

Got a feeling they had some cutbacks in workers

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
deep breaths my friend lol... yeah its really easy to get upset when things dont arrive on time, especially when they are sent via x amount of day service and should be there.... i say you have every right to be upset about it, but dont let it get the best of you mate... when your guitars are there and youve had them for a few days you wont even remember the frustration your feeling at the moment... all will be alright =) just think to yourself that youve got new guitars on the way... two of em! also... they know where they are at. they could have said, sir they are lost lmao... it can always be worse!

Latest Threads