The Unappreciated Thread (Anti-Appreciation)

Hemply

Reaction score
This thread is for all you guys and gals who tirelessly give of yourself here at MLP.

Those who answer the same old questions over and over. (and no one hits the crusty brown thank you thumb)

Those who post new threads to keep things moving along. (and no one hits the crusty brown thank you thumb)

Those who encourage other non-MLP folks to join up with us.

Those who inject humor into B/S Polictical threads that otherwise cause people to get their panties in a bunch.

Those who volunteer their creativity so it might inspire others to share in the joy and love we find from being LES PAUL owners.

Those who FOLLOW the Forum RULES and post appropriate threads in the appropriate place.

While you paricipate every day here at MLP yet seem to be over-looked in SO MANY WAYS I want you to know I APPRECIATE <insert name here>.

:thumb:

mrpesca

Reaction score
While you paricipate every day here at MLP yet seem to be over-looked in SO MANY WAYS I want you to know I APPRECIATE <Hemply>.
:applause:
I appreciate those who don't bash others for lame posts. I appreciate the members that quote me and give me props for my thoughts if they agree or happen to feel the same way about something. Even those +1's give you a warm fuzzy feeling.

dennistruckdriver

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
There are many guys here who are real 'experts' regarding luthiery, electronics, hardware, history, and just general crap who are invaluable resources. There is no way we can pay them for their worth to us.
Thanks guys!

Joel_Joe_Caleb_hats_off_8-03_72dpi.jpg

calibud

Reaction score
I agree but you posted this in the wrong section, you violated terms and conditions, and still you do not realize how the thank you button works. There is a thread somewhere, but I don't know what section... :laugh2:

:thumb: Good man Hemp.

Hemply

Reaction score
I agree but you posted this in the wrong section, you violated terms and conditions, and still you do not realize how the thank you button works. There is a thread somewhere, but I don't know what section... :laugh2:

:thumb: Good man Hemp.

The wrong section eh?:hmm:

Isn't this the Backstage? The section exclusively populated by MLP miscreants, misfits, the 'special Ed' table in the lunchroom, you know the table where they bring their own lunchboxes and talk about Warcraft, when you walk past you can smell the desparation mixed with the odor of pimple cream? The place were recently paroled inmates and released inpatients can wear dresses and talk about the way they can block radio waves with their tinfoil helmets?:hmm:

Your RIGHT! I should have posted it in the Vintage Section!:laugh2:

AXE

Six String Soldier
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful.

Hemply

Reaction score
The wrong section eh?:hmm:

Isn't this the Backstage? The section exclusively populated by MLP miscreants, misfits, the 'special Ed' table in the lunchroom, you know the table where they bring their own lunchboxes and talk about Warcraft, when you walk past you can smell the desparation mixed with the odor of pimple cream? The place were recently paroled inmates and released inpatients can wear dresses and talk about the way they can block radio waves with their tinfoil helmets?:hmm:

Oh yeah and AXE!

Your RIGHT! I should have posted it in the Vintage Section!:laugh2:

:shock:

Latest Threads