The Trading Post

Thrill

Reaction score
1998 Fender American Standard strat, in (i believe) Aquamarine, rosewood fretboard. Good condition for a 20 year old guitar. With original chainsaw case (a few stickers on it) Located in PA, 17406. Dont wanna deal with shipping, so local deals.

Want to trade for another Strat or a Tele. Looking for something with more vintage 50s specs (2 tone burst for a Strat, or blonde for a Tele, maple fretboard, 50s style tuners/bridge, soft V strat neck or thicker tele neck, etc.). Maybe a 50s Roadworn, or an AVRI, or something.

(Pic shows pearloid pickguard, also have the original if wanted. Also the bridge pickup went out, and was replaced with a Duncan SSL-5)

monkeyboy

Reaction score
I have a set of Rio Grande BBQ Buckers that I'd like to trade for a Seymour Nazgul or Black Winter bridge. Yes, I'm willing to trade them both for just a bridge pickup.

allwheelz

Reaction score
Looking for a les paul cavity cover and switch cover, and a cream jack plate. In trade i have a slightly used white pickguard and white switch tip for a tele. Also, a new set of fender tuners, that come with the sleeves, and screws.
telecover.jpg
teletuner1.jpg
teletuner2.jpg

georgetowns

Reaction score
yeah that's better..

*Mod Note*

Yeah, we don't advertise or trade pot here.

Let's not do that again, capice?

Last edited by a moderator:

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
FT - 1 pair of Fender American Standard Telecaster pickups. Will trade for Fender MIM ceramic Tele pickups, or just the neck pickup if you have one.

Caretaker

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Creation Audio G.O.G. Holy Fire pedal and Donner Chorus pedal.

Both listed in the Member`s Classified section also.

Whatch got for me?
Humbuckers and P90`s wanted.