The Trading Post

diddy123ize

Reaction score
I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but I'd like to trade my set of Wizz pickups for a pair of Ox4 Hot Duane's. Once again, the likelihood is pretty slim, but PM me if any of you fit the bill. Thanks!

lususnaturae

Reaction score
Looking to trade a 1998 Rickenbacker V64 (rare) 6 string model for a '70's Les Paul Deluxe or Custom. Excellent condition, OHSC included.
Thanks

drugprowlingwolf

Reaction score
I have a set of 60s Gibson knobs with a bit of wear - one is a little roughed up. Will post pics tonight with a full ad.

I'm really only looking to trade these for a set of early 70s knobs for a Custom.

jcastle1

Reaction score
I have a 1972 Gibson SG Deluxe w/ gibson logo bigsby with original hardcase I'd trade for a 2014 Les Paul Melody maker in TV Yellow and an ES139 color unimportant.

Jackstand Johnny

Reaction score
Id like to trade the chrome Grover tuners off my 2010 Epi LP Studio for a set of black tuners. Id also pay on top of the trade for locking tuners. Thanks!

bsm9981

Reaction score
IMG_0478.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0480.JPG
Looking to trade a iPad Air 2 64gb, in great shape for a tele if anyone is interested. Can post pics or send them via pm.

Kociamber

Reaction score
Hi Guys! I will trade 1995 LP Standard to a cheaper guitar or cash ;) Location - Amsterdam.
Hi res pics here. More details here.

Last edited:

Zuzu

Reaction score
Hello hello. Im just popping in here for help. Not a musician, bax ears :D i have found a guitar at home, i have found quite a few really, my uncle used to play. Anyway, one may be worth something. I dont want to make money on it, it should be passed on to the right next owner. So, ill try to post pics and maybe one of you can tell me what kind of musician would appreciate this kind of guitar? Its supposed to be a greco, made in yugoslavia. Has a tag-sticker on it(im not from an english speaking country, so sorry for the completely inaccurate language and choice of vocabulary), but it has no serial number on thvocabulary it does have some number printed on the inside though, on the side. But no model name. Can you tell me whether it is more of a classical, jazzy or whatever guitar and whether a musician would be happy with it? I would be happy to surprise someone with it. But its in quite bad shape, has been sitting in the attic for at least 30 years, so not sure its 'repairable'... Thank you :)

Attachments

scalino65

Reaction score
Hi, I have decided to sell my 1971 Goldtop. I described it here:

http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/my-two-norlins.395040/#post-8298525
I'm going to sell it as its in such nice condition that I'm afraid to ding it so it just stays in the case while the black custom stays out and gets played instead.
The Goldtop is a terrific instrument and the condition is truly excellent. I'm located in London and am happy to ship anywhere.
Price is 2,250 GBP
Thanks for looking. Will

frozenotter

?
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I have a buck-load of garage sale grade gear (e.g., severly beaten up mic stands, a few Sears type guitars with action you can climb under, a really cool "vintage" 4 bit Tascam 24 track outboard recorder, a "vintage" Crate head, a snare drum missing some parts with a nicely "browned" center and well dented plastic skin and a few broken springs, a used but yet once again "vintage" '80's limited edition Lee Horsly Ludwig polish/dust cloth with the remaining bottle of polish from 1978, a tarnished and broken kick-drum pedal, an old wooden piano chair with a broken leg, a Krokus tapestry, a Guffria cassette tape with a cracked dismounted cover, plus a few "classic" noise gate, compression, and BOSS power providing pedals) available for trade.

I am interested in a few of the following...

- A late model tree-of-life Gibson les paul
- A mint condition limited edition Jimi Hendrix full Marshall stack.
- A new or near new '57 "black beauty" reissue. (Original preferred.)
- A mint or near mint 1936 Martin acoustic guitar.
- Any bass owned by Paul McCartney used to record the Beatles "White" album.

Not looking to get anything extra for the embedded "era specific" dust on the items either.

Please let me know.

Last edited:

jco.1

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade a fantastic made in Japan singlecut; the guitar is in excellent condition and I've added the Grover banjo button tuners that are installed in the reissue run of the Budokan guitar. Original gold tuners and a Gibson USA case in new condition will also be included in the deal. Continental US only, and I can forward additional photos to anyone with serious interest.

American Standard Strats or Teles (with a case) in excellent condition would be great, but other guitars or amps may be considered; trade value around $1,100.

tigerfan22001

Reaction score
I have a mint wine red les Paul trad pro iv and a fender excelsior up for trade.

Looking a 50s neck Gibson (non Gibson welcome). Would be open to something in the fender amp camp as well. I can email pics.

316guitars

Reaction score
Looking to trade my Baker B1 -Real deal USA made Gene Baker Original, Not the ed roman crap! Let me know if you want more details or check my thread in the classifieds. Looking for an R8 ideally or an R9

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
Looking to trade a brand new 17 Les Paul Traditional for a used Mesa Boogie Mark V 90 Head or Friedman BE100.. Friedmans are pricy so I would be willing to throw some cash on my end toward one.. PM for more info.. The lower 48 US states only..
9CC40D02-4845-471C-881D-BBBC9C7062DD.jpeg

southbound

Reaction score
20180221_014300.jpg
20180221_014213.jpg
Two Vintage Twin Reverbs a 68 SF and a 67 BF both in Very Good condition with that classic tone.
I want to trade both for a Historic R0 or similiar.
I am in Southern CA.
Or ,,, I will have an orig vintage 59 bassman coming soon to trade for signature les paul