The Trading Post

loaded six string

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was going to offer up a little epiphone tube amp, but it wont compare to that friggin marshall stack:wow:

randygt

Reaction score
sorry, i tried to edit the post with descriptions. it's a marshall lead 100 mosfet, peavey windsor slant 4x12, B52 straight front 4x12, 2 yamaha s115e pa cabs, 2 shs 18"dumps, various pedals minus the line 6, behringer v-amp pro and a jackson with original hard shell case. im looking for a strat(no squiers) or other stuff...im in southern ohio,an hour east of cincy

v8ko

Reaction score
This is going to get crazy haha. How about a sub-folder Mr Flickoflash?

:)

Twango

Reaction score
I have a Fulltone FullDrive II and a Holy Grail for trade (not THEE actual Holy Grail, I'm keepin' that one).

The FullDrive II has the mini-toggle with the normal, flat mids, and compression choices, AND it is the reportedly Limited Edition Fiesta Red. It's not the Mosfet version. Signed and dated by Mike 5-03, #309.

I'd trade for some good P-90 or Strat PUPs like Lollar, Sheptone, Wolfetone or Fralins.

rideski

Reaction score
I don't have anything to trade but how much for the Fulltone FullDrive II?

Ed B

Reaction score
great thread FLICK!!

my strat may be had if the right deal comes along. as a lot of you may know i am in search of an all tube combo amp.

its a 2006 american standard 'factory special run". i bought it from a guy who said it was NOS. and it IS mint condition. there is not a single blemish.

the only reason i would consider this is because my lp's get ALL the play.
i will definitely own a strat again, but for now i think i can part with it for a sweet tube amp.

Details:

Sienna Sunburst ash body
Fender Special Design Vintage Noiseless pickups
Maple C shape neck and 9.5" radius
22 medium-jumbo frets
2-point trem with stainless steel saddles
Fender/Schaller staggered height tuners

it will include the original hard case and case candy. the case latches just fine, but there is about a 3 inch area where the seam is slightly bent. just thought i mention that.

and also since these are trades i will not do shipping. we'd have to meet in person to evaluate the goods. i'm in philadelphia, pa.

thanks guys

CzarIvan

Reaction score
I have a Fulltone FullDrive II and a Holy Grail for trade (not THEE actual Holy Grail, I'm keepin' that one). The FullDrive II has the mini-toggle with the normal, flat mids, and compression choices, AND it is the reportedly Limited Edition Fiesta Red.

I'd trade for some good P-90 or Strat PUPs like Lollars, Sheptones or Fralins.
i too don't have what you're looking to trade for, but how much for the EHX Holy Grail?

CzarIvan

Reaction score
Anyone here interested in trading for any of the following?:

Pedals:
BBE Boosta Grande Clean Boost Pedal, Boss OS2 Overdrive/Distortion, Dunlop Crybaby GC-95

Pickups:
Wolfetone DrV double Creame set.

possible trades +/- cash for pedalboards, George Ls, p-90 guitars, and well lots of different things, what you got?

lowe

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
why dont we just use the free pay it forward thread for this?