The Threads of Discontentment

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
FUZZGOD here inside the pages of a great book, "What Are You Looking At?The Surprising,Shocking,and Sometimres Strange Story of 150 Years of Modern Art" Will Gompertz. Read it. Learn. What we engage in here is Modern ART. Avatar vs avatar. Cults of Personality.

I read this JUNK. I'm not happy. I want more. What is it I want? I don't even know. I'm chasing virtual ghosts. It is Nobody's Fault But Mine...

ZEP Celebration Day KICKS ACE! Do not rate it against the past. Why set yourself up for endlesss frustration? Most love the past. I enjoy it,I don't want to live it. I'm stronger every day. Closer to walking into the SUN. I enjoy it ALL. Jimmy Page still beating a dead riff. I'm in.

"He was better in '75......"

Really? I didn't know that:laugh2: Go take out the trash. Jimmy is still a ROCKSTAR!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Cursed Threads+ Turds+ Durds+ LLUURRDDS!

When does my contract expire? I thought I was signed on to 2013? I'm tired. So much JUNK to wade through, most of it my own. Where are we? End of 2012. Jim is still in the news.OneHip reigns supreme. Stock is stronger than ever. The terrible Tree are nowhere to be found.I'm still the BEST thing on Mlp ,just barely. I have been happy? I guess. I still "fake" anger. It is fun.

Can a thread be cursed? I believe it can. Cosmic debris hammering away at the very fabric of our souls. Little beet-heads spewing their sloppy purple juices. Rubbing their sticky hands together. I'm a BADBOY.....fart:laugh2:

I have come to "my " conclusion. I had a bad +drunken carwreck in '87. My Challenger creamed a telephonre pole. I thought I survived. I did not. I was sent to "virtual" world.A type of purgatory for PUNKS! I'm forced to "join in". I did. I get TONS OF CARP!

CARP? I hate fishing. My dad loves it. I suffer when I fish. Toothaches,brokenribs, hangovers,,,,,,,,

////////????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh Crap, the wife...

"What are you writing about?"

"Well. I'm writing about discontentment,lost dreams,faux realities, BAD GUITAR FORUM WRITING, fishing, LOVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

She stands there. She reads my mood. Is he happy? Since my transcendence last Sept, she is confused by my behaviour. I'm so relaxed. Is it real? Well, not really. I'm waiting. Saving energy. Waiting for THE CALL!

Morale is what makes a thread. I really joke around. I "push" the underdog. Why not? Light-hearted fun. To TURD up the world(a thread). Give curt answers. Be a mild-jerk,too much =banning. Linger. Look for joy. Hit them with snide. I know all the tricks. They bore me. I would rather uplift the masses. So much harder to do. Petty feuds? They are for cray-fish hunting snotnoses. Embrace your virtual world.

Wow. This is probably the beat thing I wrote this week. Thoughts just rolling like mercury. Loose. I'm just kidding about Purgatory. This is too low-rent for that. I'm here on planet EARTH. 3:55 pm Est. My real wife just kissed me and gave me Colbycheese. I know what is going on. I survived the carcrash. Didn't I?

FUZZGOD ascends.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJKt-DhII_4]Elvis Costello - Red Shoes (Live TOTP 1977) - YouTube[/ame]

slapshot

Reaction score
cmon man the guy still wears a raiders jacket like he's Chuck D :thumb:
let him rabbit on

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
FUZZGOD does Ascend... Nice bro..

Kill it bro
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LptOc6OKoWs&NR=1]Drive by Truckers - Let There Be Rock - YouTube[/ame]

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6jElKMMOWM]Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I just traveled the astral plane. Pure stud, how do I do it? fighting spectral ? Fungus? I'm telling you, pulsations......backwards talking and walking. KKKKKK>......GLENNN~! Rob!

Crushing.....so funny!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OHJP1BSVgM]Judas Priest - Diamonds And Rust - R 1979 / Live - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Lp why run? I know my name+social Security #. I'll take the noises in the bushes. Freak me out? Bring it! Little devil's trying to trick me. Angels too. I do what I want. Here<<<< I'm tossing coins. Heads or tails? Tails? Ok cinders. Honey awaits later. Do I care? I won!

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
Lp why run? I know my name+social Security #. I'll take the noises in the bushes. Freak me out? Bring it! Little devil's trying to trick me. Angels too. I do what I want. Here<<<< I'm tossing coins. Heads or tails? Tails? Ok cinders. Honey awaits later. Do I care? I won!

You should read A Devil on One Shoulder and an Angel on the Other. It can only advance your Aurora.

You make smile the most on MLp and that is all I care bout.

:dude:

Latest Threads