The SweatHogs Return!!

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
After what felt like a lengthy hiatus, we finally get back to what we love doing. Bass player’s chainsawed ankle bone is much better, he can now stand for a whole show! We’ve added some classic Van Halen, The Who, Elvis Costello and the Foo Fighters to our setlist.

GTA MLP folk, would love to see you there! All you other brothers (and sistahs), wish you were here.

DC701CEB-C000-4494-A467-8460BC12CC8B.jpeg

Rob H.

Reaction score
Congrats on getting the band back together :band::cool:

The older I get the more I enjoy playing live, albeit only a handful of times a year.

Which Who and Van Halen songs are you doing?

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Congrats on getting the band back together :band::cool:

The older I get the more I enjoy playing live, albeit only a handful of times a year.

Which Who and Van Halen songs are you doing?
Thanks man! It’s fun to play out to fun crowds. This one will be a blast. Excellent folk who love to party! Legion beer prices!

We play The Real Me by the Who and I’m The One, Little Guitars, and Somebody Get Me A Doctor by VH.

LPMarshall Hack

Reaction score
I edited the Mustang sally comment because after I re-read it, it sounded like I was likening your band to those tired old geezers who play the same classic rock songs like mustang sally and born to be wild.

But I know you are not that band, so I changed my comment.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
After what felt like a lengthy hiatus, we finally get back to what we love doing. Bass player’s chainsawed ankle bone is much better, he can now stand for a whole show! We’ve added some classic Van Halen, The Who, Elvis Costello and the Foo Fighters to our setlist.

GTA MLP folk, would love to see you there! All you other brothers (and sistahs), wish you were here.

View attachment 418849
Only North and Wendy O Williams could have chainsaws in their band.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Got my kid that night and don’t yet have a Babysitter in this area due to my insane dog.

I’m trying to make arrangements!
Dude, I know the difficulty of getting care. You will never get off of my 'fanclub' mailing list, I know you'll get out one day.

Hopefully we can get you laid, as well.

My Les Paul Classifieds