The" Stroke " Yourself Thread

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim Fezz comin atch'a from my chipped table. I'm going to teach you how to LOVE yourself. I have "stroke" threads here. I LOVE THEM! FEZZ ALL DAY AND NIGHT! I'm going to spread THE WEALTH! Write a love Letter to yourself. I'm sure you deserve it. I'm no saint and I get plenty of LOVE! Here is mine!

I'm writing it as Tim T to Tim Fezz.

Dear Fezz THANK YOU! You NEVER let me down. There was a time whren I had DOUBT! Everyone wanted to "pile on" poor Tim T.
"You stink on guitar'
"You are a selfish lover"
"You are a CRAPPO writer"
ON AND ON IT WENT!

I started a band WAY BACK in '92. I needed a name? Pepper Johnson? Tell Me Crab? POPPA MOMMA BABY ! Then I thought of Old Fezziwig. The nexty day I woke up feeling STRONG! I was in my mid 20's and "lost". There was a "NEW" voice in my head. A GREAT VOICE! Before I had the "usual" voices in my head. LOSING voices. Doubting Voices.This voice was"different".

"Hi Tim this is Fezziwig I'm here to teach you"
"teach me what?"
"How to THRIVE"

Before Fezziwig was"born" I actually cared what people thought. NO MORE! You taught me to TAKE. I used to ask. Sometimes I heard "NO".

Fezzi you have been my BEST friend. When CLOWNS would shut me down. You would laugh. "They don't understand your genius"
When I got fired " Screw them they are fools"

Thank you Fezz I LOVE you. I used to wonder if it was healthy to have an alter-ego. Would it take me over? I have since seen the error of my ways. Fezz you are my "Alpha" self. You have THE TALENT! You have the DRIVE! Without you I would be a washed-up poet wannabe.

YOU ARE GREAT FEZZI! I'm thinking of letting you take over. No more Tim T. Fezz 24+7. I dont think Mrs. T would like it. She doesn't LOVE you like I do. She thinks you are coarse and ego-driven. I'll work on her this year. I NEED you to DESTROY this year. I'll keep feeding you JUICE! You keep on BRINGING the HYPE!

See how it is done? I'm "stroking" The Fezz side of my personality. The Tim T side is weak. NO HYPE! I know most of you aren't split like I am. So go ahead stroke yourself. IT FEELS GREAT! NO MORE SELF DOUBT! JUST LOVE! If you are "shy" like me. Create an alter-ego and stroke it. Nothing bad can happen. Well, you may lose your mind,job,wife.... BUT YOU WILL HAVE SELF LOVE! That is the best love of all.

Signing off from STROKEADELPHIA
Tim T

Oh wait Tim Fezz doesnt like that.

Signing Off from from Fezzadelphia
Tim Fezz

Damn Fezz. I was writing this post.
"SHUT UP, I'm taking over"
"MOMMY HELP ME!:laugh2:

rxbandit

Reaction score
I don't think any guy needs a reminder to stroke themself

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
HEY Fezz, This ain't the after hours section. I'll go over there and stroke for a few minutes and get back to you.

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I thought I wandered into the Blue Oyster for a minute...

River side

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAfi3MilfUg]Tower of Power - Oakland Stroke & What Is Hip* - YouTube[/ame]

ChaoBreeder

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW_k5T0j_tw&feature=fvwrel]Billy Squier- The Stroke - YouTube[/ame]

MikeStevens

Reaction score
Alter egos. The only thing that can keep a madman sane. :laugh2: You've got me thinking Fezzi, maybe I should bring Mike back in real life rather than keeping him as my internet identity? :hmm: Well I'm off to dig up my old pair of sunglasses and buy me a ton of blonde hair dye. :laugh2:

danohat

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc]Blue Oyster Bar - YouTube[/ame]

teame1

Reaction score
Who mentioned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhgYg_ktRdE]The Strokes - New York City Cops (High Quality Live) - YouTube[/ame]

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score

Latest Threads