The Stew-Mac experience; not what it used to be.

fatdaddypreacher

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
no, i'm good on tools and jigs and the like. typically actual guitar specific items not including wood. virtually everything else. thanks

KStopper65

Reaction score
Not every place is automated like that
Yes. Some places really value customer service. Philly Luthier tools comes to mind. Their shipping charges are the lowest, and so are the prices for pots. Their shipping to India took about 8 days, which is pretty damn fast.

pshupe

Reaction score
Yes. Some places really value customer service. Philly Luthier tools comes to mind. Their shipping charges are the lowest, and so are the prices for pots. Their shipping to India took about 8 days, which is pretty damn fast.
I thought you said Indiana. LOL

Roxy13

Reaction score
8 days to India is fast! At one point I was having even local orders take a month or more because USPS was such a mess. I bought some pots in Toledo, and I live 30 minutes south of there, sit in the Toledo sort facility for a week and then they went to Texas! It took 5 weeks before I finally got them.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Usually 3 for me as well in western Ohio now that the mail here is going much better.

Before the you know what I usually got a StewMac order the next day. Now it's usually 2 days, which of course is perfectly acceptable. When stuff was taking a month or more though that was very frustrating. Especially if it was something for someone else's guitar.

Latest Threads