The seven most common fashion mistakes men make

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Untucking your shirt is mandatory if you are going to play guitar and aren't wearing a sweater to protect the back of your guitar from belt buckling. Also, in warm or hot weather, the untucked shirt helps you stay cool. Of course, for business casual dress, tuck it in.

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
See, I knew we agreed on some stuff. Agreed to all your list, except I have no idea what "Hi Viz" is -- do you mean fluorescent-colored stuff? Or is that a brand name?

Mr T
High Viz is the flouro safety gear that seems to be worn by an ever increasing proportion of the population here in Australia.

Unfortunately, because it is work gear, it tends to be:
1. Made in China (therefore poorly cut and made from cheap synthetic materials)
2. Perpetually faded and dirty (no one wants to be the guy at the workplace with the bright new Hi Viz threads).

Those who are so minded wear their dirty Hi Viz gear as a badge of honour, making a quite pointed statement at the "suits".

Sadly, like track pants and oversized sports shirts, dirty faded Hi Viz gear seems to have evolved into an item of clothing that is worn away from the workplace...

cheers

JMV

Reaction score
I tuck my t shirts into my pants for work.

I have no shame. :laugh2:

PeteK

Reaction score
Popped collars. I want to punch you in the mouth if you pop your collar.

fett

I can see for miles and smiles.
Platinum Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
There are only two that I hate. 1. Wearing a Hawaiian shirt with t-shirt underneath. 2. Wearing sandals with socks. I'll forgive the other 8. :thumb:

Latest Threads