The seven most common fashion mistakes men make

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Un-ironed shirt? Check
Too long trousers? Check ... some too short "flood pants" too
Untucked shirt? Check

It doesn't matter, I don't need to impress anyone and I don't care. Comfort above all else.

MineGoesTo11

Reaction score
The untucking one is BS... totally depends on the situation.

For example, we are all rockstars here.. untucking is mandatory.

Un-ironed is bad, I know how to press a crisp shirt.

cybermgk

“No such thing as fun for the whole family"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Since HE used phrases like "Elegant men tuck their shirt in, and wear a nice belt, too.", I'm fairly certain I'm happy I do a lot of his 'faux pas' and am NOT an elegant man.

Hack

Reaction score
"Wing collars worn with black tie"

Oh damn. I'm such an idiot.

jlu52

ignoramus maximus emeritus
Reaction score
In casual wear, my shirt is hardly ever tucked. The last time I wore a black tie, my daughter got married. Kiss my ass, fashion guy.....:laugh2:

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
Comfort above all else..When I get home from work and get out of my work uniform I turn into super bum.....

The Archer

Reaction score
Let's have some fun with this one. Hopefully some of the MLP ladies will chime in.

I'm really guilty of 'Untucking', never knew it was a faux-pas. :laugh2:

The seven most common fashion mistakes men make - The Globe and Mail

All true.

The tucking thing really depends on the setting....that article is a little too strict on that. A nice shirt left untucked can be a good look IF you dont have short legs. If you have stubby legs it will make you look ridiculous

MineGoesTo11

Reaction score
Yoga pants and tights on chicks is all well and good, but men should not wear track pants, especially the elastic bottom loose ones that make you look like you just escaped the locked ward, out in public.

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Yoga pants and tights on chicks is all well and good, but men should not wear track pants, especially the elastic bottom loose ones that make you look like you just escaped the locked ward, out in public.

I believe if more men started wearing Lululemon, it would lead to chaos and public beatings. Camel-toe is OK, moose-knuckle is gross.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
The black tie and the correct shirt with a single Windsor or double Windsor knot! Other than that I am lucky to her my socks on the right feet.

GitFiddle

Reaction score

In Russia, track pants wear you...
h820C15DF

Latest Threads