The Roberteaux Appreciation Thread.

GibsonRocker

Reaction score
Here's to one of MLP's all time best members. A man who always shows poise and intelligence in every situation. A man who writes well tough out responses and questions every time, and gives us fantastic short stories. Thank you sir for making this former better with every post you make. :thumb:

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Robert is definitely one of the good guys... Love him like a brother.

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He's one of the best, and I consider him a real friend. Wouldn't want to match wits with him in any life or death conflict either, he's sharp as a tack.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Roberteaux is a real friend. We speak about once every two weeks, about all sorts of stuff. He gives a lot of insight, and laughs, and goddamn, when he talks up my writing I feel like I'm about to have a #1 book on my hands. He's fvcking brilliant, he has a way of looking at things that is unique.

Don't know when or where just yet, but we're gonna get together and have a couple of beers one day, play some guitars, chase some skirts, and raise some hell.

Roberteaux

This Space For Rent
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Whoo!

Thanks, GR... I'se a little embarrassed, but I do appreciate it that you appreciate me...

Thanks to everyone else, too-- it's a pleasure to have made such good friends as I found on MLP...

--Robert :)

Mexicanbreed

Reaction score
Salud, compadre Roberto!

3907479949_16a3043abf.jpg

EnjoGuitar

Reaction score
It's not like I can add much to what has been said, but Roberteaux really is a great guy.

He's an anomaly. Witty, observant, articulate, generous, intelligent, modest, funny, respectful and tough. I have not lived long enough to observe more than a few folks with all of those qualities prominent in their being. Roberteaux is one of them, I believe.

That being said, he's a regular guy and an anomaly at the same time. He doesn't turn someone like me down for conversation. Despite being the "phantom," he's just as approachable and gregarious as anyone here.

I hope he sticks around MLP for quite some time.

mudfinger

Thanks for the memories.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
One of MLP's all-time best, a true friend, and one batshit-crazy SOB! :laugh2:

Latest Threads