Not open for further replies.

chasenblues

Reaction score
Maybe his computer got commandeered?

56179-cat-on-keyboard-typing-gif-hI43.gif

:laugh2:

Publius pro tem

Reaction score
Taking an unannounced break from this forum or that should be no cause for alarm.
I do it all the time.

I am pretty certain River is not suffering any great loss via forced technology deprivation.
He's smart enough to get wherever he wants to be.

HRC

Reaction score
At least he didn't do a "I'm Leaving" thread. Or did he? :laugh2:

mudfinger

Thanks for the memories.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Alive and well, as they say. I chat with him via email and Facebook whenever I feel like it. :thumb:

Biddlin

Reaction score
I miss him, as well, but tis not a fit place for a thinkin' man!
;>)/

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Reaction score
I figured that when he finally met his dream it further propelled him
into more music...he is most likely playing his ass off somewhere.

Like y'all said...good for him... :cheers:

I do miss him though.

LtDave32

President and founder of H.U.G.E.
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have read other threads about River's departure from this forum, but haven't been able to determine anything. If he was banned, I request the mods delete this post because I know posting about banning is not allowed here, and I don't want to break the rules. But some of the posts on this subject hint at (but do not fully describe) other reasons. I liked his posts, so I am just curious.

IIRC, Ol' Riv was taking some heat on facebook about his family, connected to people who were posting here. Not cool. After getting peeved about such shenanigans (and rightly so), he's elected to take a break from here. He's a member in good standing, and I'm hoping he'll return when he's cooled off.

The Refugee

Reaction score
I miss him. I don't come around here too often, but his contributions to the forum always entertained me.

Maybe I should hit him up sometime...

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
(When River comes back will Denis leave and then when River leaves will Denise come back... I want to know, where is the funny guy who dressed up in women's clothing is... forget it, I am leaving... wait a second, if I leave will Boles come back... this is all to perplexing).

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
(When River comes back will Denis leave and then when River leaves will Denise come back... I want to know, where is the funny guy who dressed up in women's clothing is... forget it, I am leaving... wait a second, if I leave will Boles come back... this is all to perplexing).

Dennis doesn't leave for Rivers. More like he would leave if xxxx from xxxxxx came back from ban camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads