The random observations thread....

Tippsy-

Reaction score
Oh, and . . .

soda always tastes different through a straw.

05jrock

Reaction score
why is it when you tell someone to duck they either turn an look at you and ask why,or just turn to see whats going to smack them in the head?

TheWellGoodShow

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Cars tend to park in front of my house for hours on end, until I get outside and tell them to get the hell off.

S

SKATTERBRANE

I have observed the more a woman accuses you of something, the more likely she is guilty of it herself.

radicalcon

Reaction score
Why do we drive on parkways... and park on driveways?

One of life's great mysteries indeed...:hmm:

Cars tend to park in front of my house for hours on end, until I get outside and tell them to get the hell off.

I do that too. I feel no shame, told a kid on a bike to get the hell offa my driveway...then his mother came over. Then it was a 10 minute argument with her finally realizing that if the kid falls and gets hurt on my driveway....I'm gonna get sued. Oh well, what're you gonna do?

TheWellGoodShow

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
One of life's great mysteries indeed...:hmm:

I do that too. I feel no shame, told a kid on a bike to get the hell offa my driveway...then his mother came over. Then it was a 10 minute argument with her finally realizing that if the kid falls and gets hurt on my driveway....I'm gonna get sued. Oh well, what're you gonna do?

No there blocking my view, thats why. They just sit there and talk on there cell phones. I keyed a car once when they refused to go.

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be right back...I'm craving a Strawberry-frosted pop tart...and a cup of coffee.

:D

BB

Barrett95

Reaction score
funny-pictures-liberty-medical-diabetes-cat.jpg

Adwex

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ignorant people accuse intelligent, knowledgeable people of being stupid...because they are ignorant.

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
I can't wait to see Brad Paisley tear up the Telecaster tonight. :D

River

Reaction score
This is fun.
Most people are smarter than most birds, but not by as much as most people think.

Latest Threads