The random observations thread....

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
While I am leaving soon to change my schedule, I got bored.

So post random observations in this thread.

Like:

Between the E and the x on a FedEx truck, there is an arrow....

I spell my nickname Billdozer, but due to it being taken on most online places I started spelling it Bildozr.

Alot of people refer to me as Dozer. They add the E in the name. But I have noticed people call me Bil... with one L...

Adwex

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why is the thing in front of your car that cools the engine called a "radiator", when it uses convection to transfer heat? It should be called a "convector".

Yes, I am a nerd.

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
Why is the thing in front of your car that cools the engine called a "radiator", when it uses convection to transfer heat? It should be called a "convector".

Yes, I am a nerd.

Along those lines, radiators in a building do the same thing...they cool the power plant. :D You just take advantage of that to heat the interior space.

BB

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Why does it always piss down with rain in England?

I just took one of the dogs out for a walk and the heavens opened yet again. I am absolutely soaked. ?!*!?* country.

Belzeebub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why does it always piss down with rain in England?

I just took one of the dogs out for a walk and the heavens opened yet again. I am absolutely soaked. ?!*!?* country.

i love rain. Maybe i should move to the UK. :hmm:

brimay

Reaction score
why did the vulture had to comeback on spiderman #7?

what # 2 wasint enough?

ac4rd

Reaction score
... actually, one other thing on my mind apart from gelatin desserts. I can't do it at work, sadly enough, but last spring I switched my home laptop from Windows XP to linux. I tried it years ago and back then you needed a brain to do it. But these days, installing Fedora and getting up and running has been amazingly easy and pain-free. All the software I need is free as air. There's ONE microsoft app I haven't found a good free replacement for yet, but I've still got a windows box at work and I can boot my laptop to windows at home if I absolutely need to.

So, the less-dessert-related random thought is: When it's easy and absolutely free to run linux and open-source applications, why do people keep paying money to microsoft for annoying digital-rights management, verification hassles, and constant expensive upgrades?

spacebubby

The MLP Princess
Reaction score
I hate being on a diet! Why can't I be one of those people that can eat whatever they want and stay thin? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

dennistruckdriver

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What color would a caramel be if it did not have caramel coloring in it, and would it still be called a 'caramel'?

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
When my dog comes over and sits near me she always seems to fart !!! :laugh2:

Guido

The Gweeeed
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Yes, I am a nerd.

:shock:

I need to go to school :lol:

Latest Threads