The Pickup Directory - Quick Reference!

2themax

Reaction score
Not sure if you have Mike Reilander Pup's from Canada listed... didn't see them. I have a set in my strat and I really like them. Really nice tone...

Reilander Custom Guitar

SonnyW

Reaction score
I already put this post in the updated thread, but not sure whether to put it here too so sorry for the double post but that's what it is. Anyhow I have one more maker to add. Well, it is me, so I am affiliated. Been at this a while but I recently retired from my day job so pickup making is not just a hobby anymore. Mostly I do local custom work. I like working with individual players to help them get the tones they need, and I am not looking to make it a full time job or turn out tons of them, but I do have a few stock models, an online store, lots of reference info on my website, and I welcome serious inquiries.

http://sonnywalton.com/Home_Page.php

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sonnys-Custom-Shop/300163986687116

SuiteAmpCo

Reaction score
NEW ZHANGBUCKERS LINE COMING SOON! They will be available only at thesmokinguitar.com
David has designed a line of humbuckers that bring the real P.A.F. tone and feel to life. So far all the tests are confirming, Dave is the man and you are not.lol
Check it out. Coming soon!

SuiteAmpCo

Reaction score
I'm brand new to MLP, this is my first post! I'm a model, welder, pickup winder, and musician. Here is a photo of the first pickup I wound. Theres a video showing me playing it, let me know if anyone is interested to see and I'll post a link to the video.

Holly Parker - Made my first guitar pickup! Hand wound, hand...

Holly Parker
HOLY PARKER! all that, a musician and welder too?? I must have died and had a wet dream in heaven! seriously tho...whoa you're like hot n stuff...but its the personality thats takes you there. what is it they say, it's you're beauty, not your booty. ok ok it's your booty too.lol:cool:

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
HOLY PARKER! all that, a musician and welder too?? I must have died and had a wet dream in heaven! seriously tho...whoa you're like hot n stuff...but its the personality thats takes you there. what is it they say, it's you're beauty, not your booty. ok ok it's your booty too.lol:cool:
Definitely the booty :lol:

malcostuart

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new Gibson P90s? Referred to as (P90SR / P90ST, I think.) as fitted on the 2014 Melody Maker. Just wondering how they differ from the originals for sound, if at all, and why was the change in build?

My Les Paul Classifieds