The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

wulfman

Let the good times roll....
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
EDIT: SOLD

EDIT: SOLD

MOMOSE MFK-K-STD/NJ

This weighs in at just 2.8 kg/ 6.25 lbs with frets in good condition. The neck is a decent medium profile measuring 22 mm behind the 1st fret and 24 mm behind the 11th. The jumbo frets give it a thicker feeling when playing. It is a great sounding and playing guitar. The board is Madagascar rosewood and the pickups are probably the Momose Beano set. These come with CTS pots, a pio cap and treble bleed circuits on the volume pots. There are just some faint surface scratches in the lacquer that really are hard to see and there is some pick scratches on the pickguard. The previous owner must have been a cord strummer and not much of a picker.

Have a look at the pictures, thanks!

More Pictures Here

Last edited:

Mosster47

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

MOMOSE MFK-K-STD/NJ

This weighs in at just 2.8 kg/ 6.25 lbs with frets in good condition. The neck is a decent medium profile measuring 22 mm behind the 1st fret and 24 mm behind the 11th. The jumbo frets give it a thicker feeling when playing. It is a great sounding and playing guitar. The board is Madagascar rosewood and the pickups are probably the Momose Beano set. These come with CTS pots, a pio cap and treble bleed circuits on the volume pots. There are just some faint surface scratches in the lacquer that really are hard to see and there is some pick scratches on the pickguard. The previous owner must have been a cord strummer and not much of a picker.

Asking 225,000 yen shipped, Payment by WISE or Paypal in yen. That is around $1680 US these days. Several countries went back on the "no Japan Post air parcel" list but USA is still a go and France is back for EMS from Japan. Sea shipment may also be a possibility for some countries at about 10,000 yen less.

Have a look at the pictures, thanks!

More Pictures Here

Swell guitar you've got there, sir!

smk506

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even have time to argue myself out of making an offer!

As soon as I saw it I was pulling up bank account balances. I knew it wasn’t going to last longer than a few hours, congrats to the lucky buyer!

GiddyHitch

Reaction score
WTB: a Crews, preferably light weight, chunky neck. Plain top OK. But a nice FM 59 would be ideal.
I’ve been eyeing one on Reverb, might be for me.
If you're still looking, I've got a plaintop Crews LS-01 in bourbon burst with a '59 neck that might fit the bill. Planning to prep it for sale over the long weekend and post pics soon.

zoso623

Reaction score
Looking for a a pair of pickup height adjustment screws that will fit Dry 1982 pickups . If someone is willing to sell please let me know ,Also do you know what size they are?

Roxy13

Reaction score
They will be either M2.5, 2.6 or 2.7. I don't know offhand as my pair wasn't missing any screws.

They can be hard to find outside of Japan too. I always bought them there and shipped them home with guitars.

wulfman

Let the good times roll....
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure they are M3. That is what I bought from the hardware store though they have a larger head than the original screws.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure M3 won't fit. I know I tried some although which pickups I tried them for I can't remember now, just something Japanese. M3 are what the Chinese made guitars use though. Those you can at least find easily outside of Japan so you can try them if you want.

What color screws are you looking for? Nickel or gold? I can look through my leftover parts here.

zoso623

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure M3 won't fit. I know I tried some although which pickups I tried them for I can't remember now, just something Japanese. M3 are what the Chinese made guitars use though. Those you can at least find easily outside of Japan so you can try them if you want.

What color screws are you looking for? Nickel or gold? I can look through my leftover parts here.
Looking either color at this point im not particular

Geardog

Reaction score
Bacchus Handmade Series LP for sale. 1-piece back, 2-piece, thick maple cap.
Here's a link to the post in the Main Section here with pics/info

lBxyKltm.jpg

Last edited:

GiddyHitch

Reaction score
Edwards/Navigator
Ken Yokoyama Signature Custom

This is the signature guitar of Ken Yokoyama of Japanese punk legends Hi-Standard (I still remember their track from the Survival of the Fattest comp CD back in the 90s). Ken still has a bunch of signature guitars with Edwards, including the Hawaiian-print “Aloha Ken” model and the “Honey Ken” model with the taped selector switch. This one is from the 90s and was built under the Edwards/Produced by Navigator banner before Edwards was spun off as its own company, from what I have read. This Reverb listing indicates that these were sold as a E-LP-95C model when new.

This guitar’s most noticeable feature is the lack of a pickup selector switch; instead, the second tone pot is push-pull for pickup selection and therefore there is no both pickup option. The other noticeable feature is the fact that this is 8.8lb (EDIT: 8.4lb according to my bike scale), which makes it among the lightest MIJ Customs I have come across. It features a slimmer, 60s style neck with a rosewood board, full binding, and minimal fret wear. The finish is sinking nicely into the grain of the body but there are three quarter-inch dents above the neck pickup and a couple on the back as well from someone rocking out too hard, presumably. There are other scratches and dings present but the gold hardware is tarnishing nicely and the guitar is in great shape for something that’s probably 30 years old at this point. All of the parts appear to be stock but I’m admittedly not as knowledgable as the experts on this forum.

This is probably the loudest guitar acoustically in my collection right now and it oozes character, but I like my necks thick like a 58 so it will be moving on. It will go out with the same crappy gig bag that it came to me in, but rest assured that it will be packed well and safely in Rinkya packaging.

Asking $800 shipped within CONUS.

Attachments

• EdNavLPC - 1.jpeg
    EdNavLPC - 1.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 30
  • EdNavLPC - 4.jpeg
    EdNavLPC - 4.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 28
  • EdNavLPC - 2.jpeg
    EdNavLPC - 2.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 25
  • EdNavLPC - 3.jpeg
    EdNavLPC - 3.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

GiddyHitch

Reaction score
Crews KTR LS-01

This is a Deviser-built Crews KTR LS-01 from 2012 in a color that I might describe as a faded tobacco burst or possibly a bourbon burst (anyone know what Crews called it?). The outer burst changes from a deep red to something approaching brown, depending on the lighting, and I like it much better than your typical cherry sunburst.

This guitar looks to be fully stock with a chunky ’59 style neck featuring a medium rosewood fingerboard and nicely polished frets with no discernible wear. This one only has minor scratches and some crazing between the bouts on top and the matte finish on the back of the neck has been worn smooth. So, it’s been played but not abused and looks great for something ten years old.

This LS-01 is probably in the best condition in my collection of three but it also has the smallest neck of the three so it too has to move on. Based on my other two, the finish on these things wears nicely over time with playing - I’m not sure if it’s nitro over poly, just poly, or some other finishing stack but I like it more than anything else except real nitro (and even then, no one seems to formulate or spray nitro the same way). This will come shipped in a HSC in Rinkya packaging - sturdy cardboard box, neck support insert, and enough styrofoam peanuts to put you on a Greenpeace watchlist.

EDIT: it's 9.7lb according to my bike scale.

Asking $900 shipped within CONUS.

Attachments

• CrewsKTR - 1.jpeg
    CrewsKTR - 1.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 47
  • CrewsKTR - 2.jpeg
    CrewsKTR - 2.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 49
  • CrewsKTR - 3.jpeg
    CrewsKTR - 3.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 40
  • CrewsKTR - 4.jpeg
    CrewsKTR - 4.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

apenko

Reaction score
From my carefully selected collection of guitars I have here for sale is this great ESP Navigator N-LP 380, 2001. Has very nice and subtle flamed top :)
Hi-end Japanese Les Paul. Very thin nitro finish.

1 pc Honduras mahogany body
Honduras Rosewood
MOP inlays, bone nut
Solid maple top, with subtle 3D flame
SD Seth Lover Pickups (Original to guitar)
Has some marks and changed tuners (to the better)
Weight: 4220 gramm
Nut: 43,70 mm
1. fret - 23 mm
12. fret- 26,3 mm

Comes with the original case.

Price: 2400 € (just a starting point, discussable :) )

For more informations or pictures etc. feel free to write me :)

Attachments

• ylyd3zhbhgdnpwtwmtyp.jpg
    ylyd3zhbhgdnpwtwmtyp.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 20
  • vn2ubfqae2nnbehtchhs.jpg
    vn2ubfqae2nnbehtchhs.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 18
  • q2efvotcogdzdngq56al.jpg
    q2efvotcogdzdngq56al.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 20
  • pvom6x3jayeurpui59bc.jpg
    pvom6x3jayeurpui59bc.jpg