The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

jlee

Reaction score
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a set of 4 audio taper METRIC CTS 500k pots (unused) they would be willing to sell? Philadelphia Luthier is out of stock for the time being and someone wants these for a new wiring harness. Can't find any in the US. Shipping from Canada for just 4 pots would be $25. And price per pot from the UK is too high.
Amazon has them in stock. Pricier than Philadelphia.

Falstaff

Reaction score
View attachment 603187 View attachment 603188 View attachment 603189 View attachment 603190 View attachment 603191
Hello folks- I’m looking to sell this excellent Edwards SG Special. It’s recent, from the lacquer taste series, and plays and sounds great. In very good shape- one ding on the bottom and some wear and sticker residue on the back (that I managed to capture in the worst possible light for disclosure purposes). Stock Duncans. It sounds every bit as good as my other double P90 guitar but I am just not comfortable with the SG shape. It will ship in a decent ESP gig bag. Asking $750 shipped. I live in Massachusetts if anyone is nearby - happy to meet up.

Edit: it’s super unlikely, but I would be willing to trade for a LP shaped P90 guitar that I could put a Bigsby on.
Sold

Last edited:

zeneffect

Reaction score
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a set of 4 audio taper METRIC CTS 500k pots (unused) they would be willing to sell? Philadelphia Luthier is out of stock for the time being and someone wants these for a new wiring harness. Can't find any in the US. Shipping from Canada for just 4 pots would be $25. And price per pot from the UK is too high.
Checked, I have 3. I probably actually have 4 but it wasn't in the same stash as these 3. Still looking.

16541503341018249069124955362018.jpg

Edit

Nope can't find #4.

Last edited:

zombywoof

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if digimart is not the place to look any more where are people looking?
It's still a good place to look but it's like eBay, Reverb or FB marketplace with ethics, if it is a too good to be true deal or if there's money to be made quick and easy it gone.

Mosster47

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out ArtofTone on eBay. That's who I've always gotten my pots from over the years.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Check out ArtofTone on eBay. That's who I've always gotten my pots from over the years.

Sure, I've bought plenty from him but he doesn't have metric CTS. There are Bourns that use course shaft knobs but they still require holes enlarged in the guitar for the bushing. My guy doesn't want the holes enlarged and wants something better than Alpha pots.

Mosster47

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, I've bought plenty from him but he doesn't have metric CTS. There are Bourns that use course shaft knobs but they still require holes enlarged in the guitar for the bushing. My guy doesn't want the holes enlarged and wants something better than Alpha pots.
10/4. I haven't bought any in awhile.but he always had metric in the past.

Supply chain be damned!

steviemac

Reaction score
1980s MIJ Burny RSA-100 (ES-335). This guitar came out of Tokyo from a dealer. It's in nice overall condition however please note there are finish cracks throughout from the guitar having been shipped during a particularly cold winter (I believe it's poly finish btw). They don't show up in these pics so ask for close-ups if interested and I'll try to capture them. Structurally, there are no issues however. The guitar has been modded as well (see below) so, in totality, should be considered a player's grade instrument. The main reason I'm selling is I have an ES Tokai I'm attached to which is a better fit for me sonically (the Burny is the better built guitar though).

Features:

Flame maple top and back C-shaped neck (more 60s than 50s) with volute
Dot rosewood fingerboard with fret edge binding
Straight neck, excellent frets, recently set-up
Original hard-shell case

Modifications:

Seymour Duncan Phat Cat pickups
Grover tuners
Authentic Bigsby B7 (non-Vibramate)
Straplocks

$1000. I cover shipping, buyer covers PP fees. Please ask all questions ahead of time as sale would be final. I'm not the original owner so don't know the full history but will do my best to provide any additional info that's requested. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 611830
View attachment 611831
View attachment 611832
View attachment 611833
View attachment 611834
View attachment 611835
View attachment 611836

SOLD

Latest Threads