The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

Gavo7

Reaction score
Easter weekend markdown!
EDIT: Sold!

1982 Greco EG59-85
ooking for 120,000 110,000 yen shipping included (that is just around $875 US these days with the weak yen).
Payment by WISE or Paypal in yen. Several countries went back on the "no Japan Post air parcel" list but USA from Japan is still a go. Sea shipment may also be a possibility for some countries at about 10,000 yen less. I'll ship with a decent well-padded ESP gig bag.

I'm getting down to the last bunch of MIJ LPs before we move. This one has a decent weight at 4.2 kg and plays and sounds great. I'd call the neck a medium profile 59 style that gets full around the 10-12 fret area. Frets are jumbo and in good shape with just some light wear. Truss rod and playing condition are good. A few surface dents and chips for some character.
- The top is a flame veneer on a maple top
- Lacquer finish
- Has fret edge binding
- Aluminum tailpiece, non-original Gotoh nickel bridge
- Tuners have been changed to Gotoh SD-90 Nickel
- There are a couple of extra strap pin holes that are filled
- Double Trick 1982 pickups

L

PICTURES HERE

Hi Wulfman
What else have you got for sale?
I recently lost my LS160 when my house flooded.

Falstaff

Reaction score
View attachment 603187 View attachment 603188 View attachment 603189 View attachment 603190 View attachment 603191
Hello folks- I’m looking to sell this excellent Edwards SG Special. It’s recent, from the lacquer taste series, and plays and sounds great. In very good shape- one ding on the bottom and some wear and sticker residue on the back (that I managed to capture in the worst possible light for disclosure purposes). Stock Duncans. It sounds every bit as good as my other double P90 guitar but I am just not comfortable with the SG shape. It will ship in a decent ESP gig bag. Asking $750 shipped. I live in Massachusetts if anyone is nearby - happy to meet up.

Edit: it’s super unlikely, but I would be willing to trade for a LP shaped P90 guitar that I could put a Bigsby on.
This is still available — feel free to make an offer.

ESchmidt

Reaction score
Hi All,

I will probably massively regret this but I have decided to sell my cherished Edwards Single cut. This is the E-LP-130ALS model which has an all nitro finish, Gotoh hardware and Seymour Duncan Seth Lover pickups all as standard. Also comes with a Gator hardcase. In excellent condition overall. The only slight thing to mention is a slight chip in the clear coat under 1 tuner which can be seen on the album photos. Nice mid neck profile too. This is a 2013 model and still has the original Japanese model/ price stickers in the case.

Located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, collection preferred but can talk about shipping if the buyer covers the cost and is prepared to take the risk.

withdrawn from sale for now thanks .

I would also be interested in a trade plus cash your way for a Gibson Les Paul Goldtop, 50s neck, binding and humbuckers are a must.

Thanks

- album with a few more photos included

h20tLwl.jpg

SQ35EB6.jpg

wY7bsnc.jpg

cfq8w4G.jpg
Howay the lads!!

currypowder

Reaction score
[/URL]

Not my listing , just a PSA.

I don’t know about this model, but it looks like a lot of guitar for the money.

I owned that one, even uses some of my pictures (fine with me}. It is an excellent guitar and I think it's priced very well.

Keep in mind, though, it's got a much different construction than a typical single cut. While there is a thin mahogany back, the main body is crosscut spruce (SEB) with a maple cap and quilt veneer. It also has a tapered body. I found the tone to be snappier than a typical single cut, but still very nice.

If someone is looking for an incredible well built guitar that's a little different, this one would fit the bill.

FineJungThing

Reaction score
FS: 1981 Tokai LS-120. Player's guitar, but still in very good shape. OHSC and original tags. Veneer top, sadly, but a 1 piece back and only 8lb 12oz! Knot in the back and a finish crack in the neck joint (joint is solid). Covering is peeling on case, but it's in good shape besides.

Asking $2700 OBO. I'll work with the buyer on shipping, or we can do it locally. I know I'm new, but I've lurked on here for a long time.

Any questions, by all means ask!

Attachments

• Tokai01.jpg
    Tokai01.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Tokai02.jpg
    Tokai02.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 68

currypowder

Reaction score
FS: 1981 Tokai LS-120. Player's guitar, but still in very good shape. OHSC and original tags. Veneer top, sadly, but a 1 piece back and only 8lb 12oz! Knot in the back and a finish crack in the neck joint (joint is solid). Covering is peeling on case, but it's in good shape besides.

Asking $2700 OBO. I'll work with the buyer on shipping, or we can do it locally. I know I'm new, but I've lurked on here for a long time.

No reason to be sad about a veneer top, that's what the 80-81 LS-120s came with. At least all the ones I've owned and seen online have veneer.

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
veneers get a bad rap with guitarists because of low end stuff that's used crap looking wood (or isn't even wood at all - see photoflame) but a well done guitar with a veneer looks amazing. fwiw in the world of furniture veneers are normal on high end stuff.

bikerdude2

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a Luthier built 59 Burst? Can't believe it hasn't sold!

Attachments

• 232727024_10165900332730624_6859048959062487098_n.jpg
    232727024_10165900332730624_6859048959062487098_n.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 43

FineJungThing

Reaction score

Bump. $2500.

addeamnell

Reaction score
Burny RLC-60 from early 1984

Hey guys!

I'm selling a Burny RLC-60 from early 1984 (pot codes read December 83' and Jan 84').
Will be posting a video where I compare it to my 1969 Gibson Les Paul Custom in a couple of days.

Those of you who know this guitar is, you know what they are like. Very high quality. The coolest thing about it in my opinion is that all parts are original. Still has the original frets (which means, it still has the fret-edge binding).

Overall in very good condition for it's age IMO. A couple of scratches, but nothing major. The photos you see in the Google Drive folder below, it looks like it's got some weird fading on the top.. What it actually is, is me being terrible at waxing the finish... LOL! If you need more photos, let me know!

I am looking to get $1300 OBO.

Pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y_dUTEgHeu_ImzEE1CcPNOuz-JvuT44-?usp=sharing
SOLD

Fenderbendr

Reaction score
For sale is a 2005 Tokai ES-155 in cherry red. The guitar plays and sounds great, and has some minor wear in certain spots. The frets are in great shape, with very minimal wear in the first few positions. There is some cloudiness from the nitro on the headstock, which seems to happen on these older Tokai guitars I tried to take pictures of the more noticeable marks, but some are hard to capture in pics. Nothing effects playability though.

The top and back can go from plain to slight flame depending on it's angle. The wiring harness has been upgraded with CTS art of Tone 525k pots, PIO caps, switchcraft switch and jack, and was wired 50's style and installed by our own @Roxy13

It has Gotoh HB-classic pickups in it which sound great and give you a nice low-output PAF sound.

The guitar weighs 7.7lbs, and has a nice medium C neck carve with a nut width of 1.64".

It comes with the original hard case, original paperwork, the original amber knobs, truss rod tool, and the stock wiring harness.

Asking $1450 shipped and Paypal'd in the CONUS.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Still available!

pinodorato

Reaction score

Latest Threads