The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

zeneffect

Reaction score
Man, if that would be around next week, I would have sent money in a heartbeat. I got some gas

currypowder

Reaction score
SOLD - Momose Red Tele, Ash Body, Maple Fretboard - $850

This one is technically a partscaster, though the body and neck are both genuine Momose. During my daily searches, I first came across the neck, then a couple of months later, the body. I had to add the neck plate, Wilkinson bridge and pickups (a set from a Brad Paisley Road Worn Tele). I took it all to my luthier to have him put it together, wire it up and set it up. Now it feels and plays exactly like a fresh from the factory Momose. This one shows a bit of wear, but nothing abusive, just normal play wear. The biggest issue is that someone must have installed a different type of bridge to the body at some point, two small holes are visible just by the bottom of the bridge. The frets have just a little wear, but nothing requiring any attention, IMO. Weight is 7.6 pounds. The neck is what makes this one special and is almost worth the price of admission by itself, it's 9.5" radius with a fat soft V shape and the following measurements:

Width - 1.65" at the nut, 2.05" at the 12th fret
Depth - 0.91" at the nut, 0.96" at the 12th fret

Comes with a Road Runner gig bag.

Last edited:

currypowder

Reaction score
FS - Momose Red Tele, Ash Body, Maple Fretboard - $850

This one is technically a partscaster, though the body and neck are both genuine Momose. During my daily searches, I first came across the neck, then a couple of months later, the body. I had to add the neck plate, Wilkinson bridge and pickups (a set from a Brad Paisley Road Worn Tele). I took it all to my luthier to have him put it together, wire it up and set it up. Now it feels and plays exactly like a fresh from the factory Momose. This one shows a bit of wear, but nothing abusive, just normal play wear. The biggest issue is that someone must have installed a different type of bridge to the body at some point, two small holes are visible just by the bottom of the bridge. The frets have just a little wear, but nothing requiring any attention, IMO. Weight is 7.6 pounds. The neck is what makes this one special and is almost worth the price of admission by itself, it's 9.5" radius with a fat soft V shape and the following measurements:

Width - 1.65" at the nut, 2.05" at the 12th fret
Depth - 0.91" at the nut, 0.96" at the 12th fret

Comes with a Road Runner gig bag.

That was quick. Sold

beedoola

Reaction score
Looking for LPC with ebony board. Black, Wine Red, Dark burst - tobacco. No white, natural, sunburst or bright colors.

prefer a medium to larger neck profile and medium to jumbo frets.

Preferably a player. I don't care about scratches, dents, paint chipping, etc, so long as no headstock breaks or dings on the back of the neck that you can feel while playing.

I'm in California.

jim777

Reaction score

CivoLee

Reaction score
**SOLD**

2005 Love Rock LS75GT

Has some cosmetic issues and non-original/missing parts, plus the pickup selector switch may need some adjusting but still works

10.2 lbs/4.63 kg

LR bridge.jpg
LR front.jpg
LR back full.jpg
LR head back.jpg
LR head.jpg

$1050 + shipping OBO, more pics available upon request

Listing here before Reverb because I really don't want to deal with fees or "it's not a Gibson" lowballers if I don't have to

**SOLD**

Last edited:

Lumi71

Reaction score
Tokai LC60 1982
Great custom. Tokai LCs are one of the few with maagony body and cap...
All original, afaik.
Some playwear (major on the gold hadware) but overall in good condition.
Needs a setup. Imported from Japan not long ago and did not play it much.
3.9 KG
Come with the original vintage Tokai case.
1550 Euro + shipping
CIMG9495.JPG
CIMG9495.JPG
CIMG9496.JPG
CIMG9501.JPG
CIMG9501.JPG

CivoLee

Reaction score
2005 Love Rock LS75GT

Has some cosmetic issues and non-original/missing parts, plus the pickup selector switch may need some adjusting but still works

10.2 lbs/4.63 kg

View attachment 564371 View attachment 564372 View attachment 564373 View attachment 564375 View attachment 564376

$1050 + shipping OBO, more pics available upon request

Listing here before Reverb because I really don't want to deal with fees or "it's not a Gibson" lowballers if I don't have to
Listing updated with weight

currypowder

Reaction score
2 Fantastic Tokais, one vintage, one recent.

Here's a link to my page with more info and pics on both of these, along with others I have listed here previously - Derby City Gear

SOLD - 1981 ES-150 in Cherry Red - $2,200 NOW $1,800

One of my all time favorite ES models. I've had a bunch, and this one has the best neck. I'm only selling as I finally found a blonde ES that fits me perfect. The only issue with this one is a nicely repaired headstock break. I opted not to have the repair area refinished as I didn't want to lose the originality of the cashew lacquer, serial number or model sticker.

SOLD - 2015 Rockin' LS-Reborn Plus - $2,200 - SOLD

This particular 2015 special run by the Rockin' store in Japan is outstanding. These had some nice specs, lightweight. 1-piece mahogany body, solid flame tope with some fantastic figuring and a lacquer finish. And of course, as all MIJ Tokais, were built to exacting standards.

Last edited:

MijHunter94

Reaction score
2 Fantastic Tokais, one vintage, one recent.

Here's a link to my page with more info and pics on both of these, along with others I have listed here previously - Derby City Gear

1981 ES-150 in Cherry Red - $2,200

One of my all time favorite ES models. I've had a bunch, and this one has the best neck. I'm only selling as I finally found a blonde ES that fits me perfect. The only issue with this one is a nicely repaired headstock break. I opted not to have the repair area refinished as I didn't want to lose the originality of the cashew lacquer, serial number or model sticker.

2015 Rockin' LS-Reborn Plus - $2,200

This particular 2015 special run by the Rockin' store in Japan is outstanding. These had some nice specs, lightweight. 1-piece mahogany body, solid flame tope with some fantastic figuring and a lacquer finish. And of course, as all MIJ Tokais, were built to exacting standards.

The flame on that Tokai though such a beauty :fingersx: :drool:

calieng

Reaction score
Any small builder / luthier made singlecuts with accurate headstock logos coming up for sale? I would be interested.

MCT

Reaction score
I’m pondering letting go of my Pearly Gates Bobburst, if you’re interested. But seeing as how you recently sold one of your own, I’m guessing the answer may be no…

Last edited:

Latest Threads