The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

Mosster47

Reaction score
Haven't been on here in ages. Good to see this is still going strong.

Edwards Jimmy Page, this is the regular one without the super circuit. I got a hard case for this one on Bezos so it's a bit more protected than the gig bag they come with. Everything is in great shape and no dings or wear except for where it's supposed to be. I'll put the original truss cover back on it of course. My pictures are too large to post on here. If you're interested shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send them.

$1,300 shipped.

justinspv

Reaction score
Do you mean I put it up for sale fast? Then you are correct. But don't take that to mean there is anything negative about this guitar, there's not. I bought it to satisfy my desire for a blonde 335. Of course, it's not really a 335 with it's smaller body. So when I found the Seventy Seven blonde custom Exrubato, I decided this MSA is the one it will be replacing.. Plus, I have 2 other Fujigen Masterfields.
SeventySeven Exrubato’s are amazing guitars. I picked up a couple and wouldnt dream of selling either

Ph03n1x

Reaction score
SeventySeven Exrubato’s are amazing guitars. I picked up a couple and wouldnt dream of selling either
I sold mine and have regretted it since. Had always thought I would pickup one in the colour I wanted. Now I don't think the new ones are made in Japan and they don't have rosewood fretboards but they are still charging almost the same. Prick move on their part.

JDZ

Reaction score

Latest Threads