The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

danlunatic

Reaction score
Heritage wood. 300 year old Timber going for 850 shipped.... of that doesn't go fast people are smoking crack
Ha!

Im glad you said that, free shipping was a mistake.

I had it listed awhile ago for 950 and it didn't move.

So I guess the crack is getting passed around for sure.

BadMongo

Reaction score
Ha!

Im glad you said that, free shipping was a mistake.

I had it listed awhile ago for 950 and it didn't move.

So I guess the crack is getting passed around for sure.
If my History wasn't already basically the only guitar I play at this point, I'd be giving it a real hard look.

Homeras

Reaction score
All those beauties have 1 piece body and neck, nitro finish (cashew in case of LS-200?), solid tops (except for the Burny)

1. Tokai LS-200 1985

Regarded as a holy grail of vintage mij guitars. It's hard to be sure about the spec of Tokai in mid 80s + this is a custom order model but I believe based on comparison with confirmed spec guitars I have/had that it's made of honduran mahogany and has braz board. Of course solid top and cashew or nitro finish (catalogues from 86-87 I've found say cashew).
Very good-good condition overall, frets aren't high and perfectly crowned but for someone who likes low frets (like me) are just fine, medium-slim C neck, 8.5lbs. SD 59 neck and vintage Gibson bridge PU (neck Gibson included), Tokai hardcase.
More pics:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWpVYvo

2. Crews KTR FM59J 2010

Good condition overall, some cosmetic issues. Medium D neck, just 8.1lbs without pickguard (not original pickguard included). Professionally refretted, Faber bridge, upgarded wiring, Lifton 1959 hardcase included.
More pics:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmVX1LGS

3. Tokai LS-100 1981

Very good condition for it's age (except some weird marks on nitro). Medium C neck, 10lbs, vintage Dimarzio PAF pickups (not from 1 set), Tokai hardcase.
2200$/£1600/1850€
More pics:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWkXcVk

4. Burny FLG-90 1980
Good condition for it's age, Had a frets leveling few weeks ago. Medium-slim C neck, bit below 9.5lbs. Unmarked pickups both close to 8.4 kohm and sound great! Some vintage hardcase included.
More pics:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWutGb9
1550$/£1150

5. History SH-L1 2004
Almost mint, stock condition. Slim-medium C neck, 9.4lbs, honduran mahogany, braz board, abalone inlays. Original case.
1800$/£1300/1500€
More pics:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmUVPyC5

Tokai LS-200 sold

currypowder

Reaction score
Off the market, decided to keep them to go into an all mahogany Custom.

K&T Gold Tone Pickups - $NFS

These were installed in my Crews 1957-GT that recently sold. The buyer wanted the guitar sans pickups, his loss.

Gold Tones are the most mid-rangy of the K&T PAF lineup with Alnico 3 magnets. They have output of 8.15 & 8.17. Here's a link to the K&T spec page:

Plenty of lead, 8" and 12".

Last edited:

mono

Reaction score
To be honest if not having the pickups dropped the asking price by $500 or more, I wouldn't want them either. But that's not to say their bad pickups, just too rich for my blood.

zombywoof

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the owner has a very nice set ready to drop in when it arrives.
The K&Ts were the feature that stood out the most on the GT they came out of is all I'm saying.

currypowder

Reaction score
To be honest if not having the pickups dropped the asking price by $500 or more, I wouldn't want them either. But that's not to say their bad pickups, just too rich for my blood.
To each their own.

The K&T pickups that I have in other guitars have convinced me that their process and pickups are something special. I should probably just keep these, but I don't have anything for them right now. If something comes along, I won't hesitate to use them.

I get that they are pricey and most will just dismiss them for that reason. That's fine, there are plenty of fine pickups that can be had much cheaper. But, FWIW, they sell in Japan for about double what I'm asking new. They rarely come up for sale used.

rayspang

Reaction score
I'd be interested in that 71 cuda without the hemi. I might actually be able to afford it. Might is the operative word.

danlunatic

Reaction score
I've got this History SH-LCV I need to let go of.

Listed on reverb. contact me here for a better deal.

I've got this History SH-LCV I need to let go of.

Listed on reverb. contact me here for a better deal.

$800 shipped with a gig bag if anyone is interested.

****SOLD****

Last edited:

dippy_finger

Reaction score
Hi,

i am not really a Les Paul Player. I tried a few (Tokai, FGN, Bacchus, Edwards.....) but for comfort i need a DoubleCut Guitar :-?

So i offer my Navigator NLP-480P in custom colour

The Guitar is in a perfect Condition and comes with Hangtag, Pricetag and Navigator Hardshell
i changed the Pickups from the original Seymour Duncan P90s to Vineham P90s
The original PUs are at hand

asking 2500€

i am located in Germany

greetings
dippy

Last edited:

Beastie28

Reaction score
Ronin Palus Mourn SOGR

Ph03n1x

Reaction score
shipped from Japan to most destinations where EMS is possible..
Is Japan really that shut down still or is just the post office that took a chance to slack off? I find it weird that they haven't gotten back to shipping internationally yet unless it has to do with over flights being significantly decreased.

Latest Threads