The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

zombywoof

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't know they did a '62.
'69?
'57?

Last edited:

zombywoof

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, '57.
Those prices have shot way up in the last 10 years or so from the few I've noticed.

Last edited:

jimmyjames

Reaction score
Are you seeing a price guide alongside...? I'd sooner take a Strat body to a custom paint/graphics exponent.

Fenderbendr

Reaction score
Looking for an older MIJ sunburst LP from the 70’s, 80’s or 90’s, with a weight under 10lbs, good fret life, and any kind of neck as long as it isn’t huge.

I’d like to stay under $1200. I’m in the US.

Message me if you have anything!

currypowder

Reaction score
Next is a 2007 ES-PX $2,000 - Now $1,800 - a Pacifix music store special run with the highest of specs replicatina '59 335. Honduras mahogany neck with a Brazillian RW fretboard plain maple top and sides and Tokai pickups. The neck on this one is a perfect medium '59 carve. It's also in excellent shape, but does have a few scratches on the front of the headstock (see picture link). Also includes a hard shell case, but I'm not 100% sure it's original.

More pics here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoLRRT1O_HxXgZwkkEEoqA2mzWc0Tg?e=U5vRQR

Now $1,800.

danlunatic

Reaction score
I've got two guitars I want to sell, both are great guitars but I want to order a custom dunable. So I need the cash.

One is a crews ktr-ltd. DiMarzio 36th Anniversary neck and fortitude in the bridge.

History LS: Plus BKL

If you are interested, hit me up.

Both are on reverb.

Attachments

MijHunter94

Reaction score
Can’t go wrong dealing with currypowder.
Oh, of course not. I have his Tokai RO LS120. Just made some big guitar purchases just before he put up the PX waiting for some of my stuff to sell but all and all Greg and Mark are my two fav. Ppl Ive ever bought from. ;)

free713

Reaction score
Price drop on the Momose: 1500 euro + shipping
5.jpg

Momose mst1 std/nj in custom colour for sale
View attachment 533544
View attachment 533545
View attachment 533546
View attachment 533547
View attachment 533548
Wulfman helped me get a hold of this rare beauty when all proxy services were closed down during covid-19. Thanks again!! I would keep it, but I like huge necks and this is "only" medium on the chunky side, so it has to go. Damn I will miss looking at that seafoam green hotness :)

Anyway it's in really good condition a part from a minor dent and normal age related wear - see pics. Sounds and plays nothing short of amazing as you would expect from Momose. SN tells me it's pretty early maybe from around 2007. Ships in momose branded hardcase. I live in Copenhagen, Denmark so I can easily ship to other EU countries.

More pics

1.600 euro + shipping

currypowder

Reaction score
PSA: If anyone is in the market for a Momose MLS, my friend is selling his:

Momose ML1-STD II Single Cut 2019 Sun Burst https://reverb.com/item/41057640-momose-ml1-std-ii-single-cut-2019-sun-burst?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=android-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=41057640

I owned this before sending it to him and it is an outstanding guitar, one of the best I've played and owned. I think you'd have a very hard time finding something equal or better for the price.

If anyone here is interested, let me know. I can put you in touch with him directly to avoid all of the reverb fees and taxes.

currypowder

Reaction score
2019 Crews KTR LS-02 QM Royal Tea Burst - $1,250 shipped/paypal'd - Now $950!

Those around here who know me are aware of my near obsession with Crews single cuts. I bought this one directly from Japan to see how it compared to my upper end Crews models. I never intended to keep it long term and now it's time to pass it on. And while it doesn't have the same specs as those, I was very pleasantly surprised at how well it held its own as compared to those. It plays like a dream, has all of the snap I've come to love with my other Crews and the KTR Original pickups are surprisingly nice sounding, very clear.

The LS-02 has a 3 piece mahogany body (that I believe is chambered) and neck with a solid maple cap and veneer quilt top. The neck is nice and big without being huge. The measurements are:

Width - 1.71" at the nut, 2.08" at the 12th fret
Depth - 0.91" at the nut , 0.95" at the 12th fret.

It weighs 8.5 pounds

It's in very good condition, no fret wear. Included is the original hard case along with a never installed pickguard.

Last edited:

zombywoof

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
2019 Crews KTR LS-02 QM Royal Tea Burst - $1,250 shipped/paypal'd

Those around here who know me are aware of my near obsession with Crews single cuts. I bought this one directly from Japan to see how it compared to my upper end Crews models. I never intended to keep it long term and now it's time to pass it on. And while it doesn't have the same specs as those, I was very pleasantly surprised at how well it held its own as compared to those. It plays like a dream, has all of the snap I've come to love with my other Crews and the KTR Original pickups are surprisingly nice sounding, very clear.

The LS-02 has a 3 piece mahogany body (that I believe is chambered) and neck with a solid maple cap and veneer quilt top. The neck is nice and big without being huge. The measurements are:

Width - 1.71" at the nut, 2.08" at the 12th fret
Depth - 0.91" at the nut , 0.95" at the 12th fret.

It weighs 8.5 pounds

It's in very good condition, no fret wear. Included is the original hard case along with a never installed pickguard.

Deviser???

jim777

Reaction score
$1350 shipped in the US
Tokai HLS-LW (light weight) , built in the Hibiki 'Super Shop' - its around the LS170 range I believe due to the specs. Only selling to help cover the price of something else here :) 2 piece back, non weight relieved, just a hair under 8 pounds on my scale (I got it from Ishibashi, who stated 3.71kg). It has the Tokai "Flame Maple 2Pieces & Plain Maple 2 Pieces Top". She's help together with hide glue. Serial # 1534xxx

The HLS guitars have a few small differences from the LS series, with a 3.8 degree neck angle as opposed to the current Gibson 4.5 degree (or the '50's 3.0 degree angle) being likely the biggest. The bridge pickup is .5mm closer to the bridge, and the neck pickup is 1mm closer to the bridge as well. The guitar has the Hibiki Super Shop "The 59" pickups, which I personally LOVE, but I'm not great at those cork sniffer type descriptions so I can't say sweet highs with pronounced whatevers, they just sound great to me. Honestly sorry about that. They sound good enough that I considered swapping them out before selling the guitar and just putting some Duncans in her, but the placement might be the secret sauce so they remain as she came out of the Super Shop.

Creme colored pickguard, which has never been installed, is in the case. I have two DiMarzio plain nickel pickup covers in there as well, that you can either install or pop into your parts drawer. I believe they are 48 and 50mm, so there's a neck one and a bridge one. She has a hard case as well which is original.

Guitar is in excellent shape. I got it for a cover band gig which didn't pan out so I am just moving back towards semis and Teles again.

Latest Threads