The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

currypowder

Reaction score
Crew maniac sound KTR- limited. 11 of 144.

$1200+shipping.

Its under 8 lbs.
Too bad it doesn't have the original K&T pickups, makes a big difference in value, IMO.

danlunatic

Reaction score
You heard right! I've developed a mini obsession towards K&Ts. I now have 4 guitars with them (2 sets of Weeps, I set of T-52s, 1 set of ST-54s) and a set of IMD-59s incoming. To my ears they are as good as it gets.
What are IMD-59s?

currypowder

Reaction score
Bacchus "Classic Series" Strat-style BST-60 - Asking 50,000 yen plus shipping
Shipping options to US and Australia not possible at the moment. Sea shipping to Canada is OK and seems to take about 2 months from here. Most European destinations seem OK for air shipping by EMS.

I've had this for a couple of years and am only selling because I found a different Bacchus with a slightly thicker neck that better matches my crude playing technique. The neck seems to be nitro over a very thin sealer coat. Smooth sailing up and down the neck.

MORE PICTURES HERE
- Matching headstock and body white that has darkened to a cream color.
- Alder body
- Nitro top coat on neck and body
- 1 piece medium maple C-shape neck with a quality rosewood slab board
- Yuta alnico pickups, CTS pots
- Comes with tremolo bar. 3 springs in the tremolo. Guitar comes with the back panel (not shown)
- 3.5 kg on my bathroom scale
- The frets have been lightly leveled and polished. I would say there is 7.5/10 remaining overall.
- Truss rod works fine and neck is basically straight with some slight relief
- Comes with a quality padded original Bacchus gigbag
I hope shipping to the US opens up soon, I'm having a hard time seeing these "Harold specials" with no way to grab them.

GBLEV

Reaction score
Probably over the top expensive without a commercial account.
That makes sense. However, if I was selling something I sure wouldn't discourage someone from the idea of going that route. It's hard to say what someone is willing to pay to have a guitar shipped. I guess it would depend on how bad they really wanted it. You would be surprised at what lengths someone is willing to go to get what they want.

GBLEV

Reaction score
I think I checked that once a couple of years ago for some reason and it was over $400 for one guitar!
I think it depends on where your shipping from and to. I don't believe it's that much now if your talking about shipping from Japan to the U.S., at least not when I was checking on a few different guitars over the past few weeks. With all of this virus stuff going on it is a little more than normal. I imagine the price hikes also have to do with EMS not shipping right now to the U.S., so those who do are jacking their prices up. It cost me a little over $300 to ship a guitar from Singapore last week with FedEx. So it's up there right now, and it was much cheaper than UPS when I checked just to compare prices. Luckily, I got the guitar for a great price, so with the extra in shipping i had to pay, I still got a great deal. Sometimes you got to do what you got to do!

I would much rather pay a little more to ship with FedEx than I would to pay less and ship with UPS. I would never ship a guitar with UPS. UPS will toss your box around like it's full of rubber balls. They don't care what's inside. Just go watch some of the YouTube videos of it. It's horrifying to watch.

danlunatic

Reaction score
I hope shipping to the US opens up soon, I'm having a hard time seeing these "Harold specials" with no way to grab them.
Have you checked with blackship. I had to use them once because of buyee. I think it was 225ish for fedex.

addeamnell

Reaction score
Anyone know what humbucking pickups ESP Navigator was using in 1980-82´ in their LPS models? The one I used to own had original pickups that were unmarked so it was hard to know. They sounded totally amazing though. Had a real nice PAF style tone.

Last edited:

wulfman

Let the good times roll....
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
They came out with LH-150 and LH-200 pickups in the early 80's though I'm not sure if they were around that early.

Latest Threads