The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

Funkee

Reaction score
Up for sale again. 3rd times a charm...?

‘82-84 ESP built Navigator SA120. Nitro finish, original pickups, Tonepros AVR-II, stock tailpiece and SKB hardcase. I believe it has been regretted. Given the wear on the guitar, the frets have little wear. Plays amazingly well. Sings up and down the neck.

Needs a new wiring harness. Ripped the old one out, tried to rewire it with new pots and gave up. Forgot how much I hate rewiring semis.

I will throw in some imperial sized black top hat knobs along with the original black bell knobs.

$1000 shipped/paypaled in the continental US.
Will also trade for a 80/90s Greco or Tokai SG, cherry, small guard with humbuckers.
View attachment 493749
What is the neck like on this (shape and thickness)?

mdubya

Reaction score
I cringe when people say they "ripped" the wiring harness out. "Threw" in a new set of pickups. Pet peeve.

Why not carefully removed and then painstakingly replaced with great care? :hmm: :dunno:

Meh, I just "tossed" them in.

JMHO. :wave:

Roxy13

Reaction score
Because some are so awful ripped seems like the appropriate word even though I did remove it in a kind and loving manner before dropping it into the garbage can :rofl:

How dirty are pots when you can't even turn the knob without vise grips? Lol!

MCT

Reaction score
The
I cringe when people say they "ripped" the wiring harness out. "Threw" in a new set of pickups. Pet peeve.

Why not carefully removed and then painstakingly replaced with great care? :hmm: :dunno:

Meh, I just "tossed" them in.

JMHO. :wave:
Then you’ll love this- I got a Crews OSL-L LP Custom yesterday and was gutting the electronics, when I encountered speed knobs that were literally inseparable from the pots. I’m no stranger to this stuff, but these knobs WOULD NOT COME OFF. So I had to destroy them, by drilling first a small them a larger screw into each knob until it broke, then used pliers to further destroy them until there was nothing left, and the pot came out of the control cavity. Nerve wracking, but sometimes it’s the only way...

Roxy13

Reaction score
The

Then you’ll love this- I got a Crews OSL-L LP Custom yesterday and was gutting the electronics, when I encountered speed knobs that were literally inseparable from the pots. I’m no stranger to this stuff, but these knobs WOULD NOT COME OFF. So I had to destroy them, by drilling first a small them a larger screw into each knob until it broke, then used pliers to further destroy them until there was nothing left, and the pot came out of the control cavity. Nerve wracking, but sometimes it’s the only way...
I just told someone about a guitar I had to cut the pickup rings apart on. Every screw on it was so rusted the heads just fell into a pile of rust dust when I tried to remove them.

currypowder

Reaction score
I currently have 7 MIJ guitars listed for sale, all on Reverb. This is not a fire sale but a determined attempt at gear reduction after about a year of too many acquisitions. I won't say no trades, but I am primarily looking to sell. Obviously I can sell cheaper here and you won't have to deal with sales tax going through reverb. Prices below include shipping in the US. I've included a link to my reverb shop below, but will gladly answer questions and provide additional info and pics as requested.

1980 Tokai LS-120 Reborn Old - $2,750
2002 Tokai LS-320 - $2,650
2014 Tokai HLS-175Q - $1,250
2016 Tokai HLC-175WR - $1,250
1978 Greco M-900 (Steve Miller Guitar) - $1,750
1982 Greco EGF-1600 w/ DryZs - $2,650 - SOLD
2013 Edwards SG Special E-SG-90L2/P - SOLD

More info and pictures are in the Reverb listings here - https://reverb.com/shop/gregs-shop-13?make[]=tokai&make[]=greco&make[]=edwards
Edwards SG Sold. I'll be adding a few more in the coming days.

I'm really surprised that no one has at least inquired about the LS-320. It is the cream of the crop and truly a fantastic guitar that is absolutely on par with a G***** R9 w/ Brazilian board. And while the Duncan Seth Lovers are not boutique, they are a perfect match for this guitar IMO. The ONLY reason I'm selling as I am lucky enough to have 2, and the one I'm keeping will never leave my possession. However, I'm starting to waver and may keep it as a platform to compare pickups since it is almost a clone of my #1.

mono

Reaction score
I feel that way about Strats. Have stopped trying them at this point. They are weirdly shaped (for me).

free713

Reaction score
Price lowered to 900 euro + shipping
Up for grabs in the EU: Bacchus BST-57EC - Bacchus' take on Claptons "Blackie".

More pics

This is hands down the best Bacchus guitar I have owned - and also the very last one (don't worry I've upgraded to Momose) In many respects this guitar rivals Momose IMHO. Early serial number so from the mid nineties. Handbuilt like in the old days. No CNC machines. This thing seriously smokes everything in regards to playability and sustain. Feels like a vintage instrument, but has has a fretboard radius of 9,5" and plays like BUTTAH (I know this is said often - but this is the most buttery, butteriness out there for sure). Pickups - "YUTA" - are as phat as they come, and are some of the best stock pickups I've ever heard on a MIJ. Easily better than many Fender stock pickups. Nice big neck - I would call it a soft V. Good frets and very good action. All original. Even has a three way switch. Obvously has factory relic plus some "natural" scratches, blemishes, dings etc. Nothing too serious. Biggest "issue" is a place on the butt of the guitar (se pics) were some of the paint has come off. Will ship in a quality SKB hardcase.

1000 euro + shipping

Olds442

Reaction score

Crazy Bacchus birdseye tele for sale. Lightweight once piece ash body, birdseye neck. I believe it's a vintage series (thanks gammy) but I can post more deets soon via edit. Once belonged to @wulfman.

Has some mojo, she's not a case queen but nothing that hits the playability of the beast.

$1,000 shipped to conus, paypal payments accepted. OHSC included.

I ship worldwide, just have to add shipping.
Weight is 7.03 lbs / 3.19 kg

1st fret neck measures .892
12th fret neck measures .958

it's a C shape neck, with a beautiful birdseye to it.

Latest Threads