The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

wulfman

Let the good times roll....
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
FedEx has good rates/service for corporate accounts. I’m happy to see some services have no issues.

currypowder

Reaction score
Looking for a MIJ Les Paul Custom with an Ebony board preffered..thanks!

Here's an Edwards FS in Japan at an almost giveaway price.

wulfman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If you want to get a bit funkier with some P-90s.
sub_20-3154617141_l.jpg

Fletch

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hey folks I’m in the market for a Greco E.G.-1000 Custom that is preferably in the USA. Looking for the one that is a copy of a Norlin LP Custom, 5 peice neck, pancake body, must have ebony board. Condition not too important as long as it’s not too bad. Anyone got anything available? I know a few are listed on eBay but they are resellers and I’m not sure I want to risk that.

Thanks!
Fletch

Lumi71

Reaction score
Still for sale...
Tokai HLS-BZF. The HLS-BZF seems to be a very special run for a shop...
Very rare, only 6 pieces have been made. It has all the features you want in a unique high-end single cuz. Same specs as the current HLS Max for about 500.000 yen new.

-correct neck angle
-Nitro laquer
-hide glue
-Brazilian rosewood fingerboard
-59 full neck profile
-fret edge binding.
-Honduran mahogany body- 1 piece
-hand carved solid flame maple top

Here is the link (archive) to the original page
web.archive.org/web/20150305074224/musikland.co.jp:80.

Unfortunately the previous owner of the guitar didn't mention some cosmetic issues when I bought it...
-Comes with Tonepros Tuning machines
https://reverb.com/item/375526-tone...s-3-3-keystone-bolt-bushing-satin-nickel-10mm
So holes for tuning machines have been drilled 10mm half way from the back of headstock. Original Kluson style (9mm) will work, too- tried it. They sit in the holes and there is no problem with tuning, but thy dont sit overly tight in the holes, as it has been drilled half way from the back.. So you can leave in the Tonepros or always drill it 10 mm all trough for Klusons with conversion bushings or use some Grovers...
-There is a cosmetic issue with some of the dots on the sides. It seems that some of them have been replaced with slighly larger ones. . I am not sure what happened. It is not too obvious from some distance. Can send pics of course.
-Looks like the tone pots have been replaced. Comes with 300 kohm tone pots .The volume pots seem to be original. The caps are bumblebees, which isn't a bad thing. But I doubt they're original. Soldering is not very professional.

The guitar is in good condition. It has some marks on the back, but the front is in very good condition. The frets are also in very good condition.
The pictures are with reflector knobs from the 60s, but the originals are included.

So you can see that there are some cosmetic issues and that it may need some adjustments and care , but it's still a great guitar that has all the high-end features of the historic LPs and top specs.

The weight is 4,1 KG

It comes with original case and the price is without pickups.
For 120 Euro (100 GBP) + I can add some Tokai MKII Pafs (not installed)

I am willing to make a loss for the cosmetic points mentioned. The price reflects this and there is no real room for offers as I paid a lot more for it.
Reason for selling is that the neck is too fat for me and I am mainly a Strat and Tele player.

Guitar is located in Germany.
Only EU sale for the brazilian fretboard.

1600 Euro incl. shipping in all Europe.

More pics availiable

View attachment 463356

comcf

Reaction score
@wulfman How's the shipping from Ishibashi work? You can just order from the cart?

Thank you for the PSA!

wulfman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You can order off of this site. Once you send in the form they can contact you for paypal if it is available. I think they may not be shipping to the US now due to no airmail to the US by Japan Post.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Yes, DHL is what Ishibashi told one of my friends.

snowscientist

Reaction score
Interested in a les paul 1954-55 style custom, with P90s, or P90 and staple alnico 5 in the neck. Not sure if any Japanese makers have that configuration. Would like an ebony board, black beauty style custom with P90s. If you know of one please post! thanks

mono

Reaction score
Never seen an MIJ 1954/5 Black Beauty with P90s.
There are some wrap-tail and ABR-1 Goldtops knocking about but they are rare.

Ohjay

Reaction score
Never seen an MIJ 1954/5 Black Beauty with P90s.
There are some wrap-tail and ABR-1 Goldtops knocking about but they are rare.
Navigator had the N-LP-400CTM which was a black beauty with staple pickup.
Very rare and one I'm trying to find myself.

Latest Threads