The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
1990 Tokai Grandy GLC-580: Player's condition complete with dings and scratches and loss of pickguard. Bridge pickup doesn't look original. Definitely hotter than the neck. $500 + shipping CONUS to the MLP crew.

Last edited:

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Sold!

Fernandes Burny RLG-70 in tobacco burst. Made in Japan by Dyna in 1991. Mahogany back with 2 piece center seam maple top (likely veneer). The neck is mahogany with rosewood board and fret edge binding. Condition is mint. You could rock like Duane Allman with this guitar. Asking $750 + shipping CONUS.

Last edited:

geekrobot

Reaction score
Bumping this amazing guitar with a price drop to $750 SHIPPED within the lower 48 States via Paypal direct.
Lovely axe, but need the money to recover after buying a fancy American guitar :)

Hi folks,

I have a beautiful Epiphone Elite 2005 Les Paul Custom in wine red for sale. Good condition, OHSC, OG all, except Schaller Straplocks on at the moment. Some dings here and there, but all in great functioning order.

Listed for $800 plus shipping on Reverb. If a MLPer is interested, I can do $750 plus shipping within the Continental USA via Paypal direct.

Please see the Reverb link for more details:
https://reverb.com/item/15628308-epiphone-elite-elitist-les-paul-custom-2005-wine-red

Thanks!
T

kakerlak

Reaction score
Anybody have something interesting they'd like to trade towards my 1989 PRS Standard? It's an especially nice one, but money's a little tight and I'm wondering if I could turn it into some other cool guitar and a few hundred bucks.
P1050710_zpsbgcdew6b.jpg

Apologies for the non-MIJ content, but I thought I'd throw it out there on this thread, since I'd be interested in a MIJ part trade.

mono

Reaction score
Very cool. I thought early PRS went for big bucks?

Olds442

Reaction score
@kakerlak what ballpark value are you thinking on the prs? give us a starting point. i'm interested in an old prs standard once you tell me it's under 7.5 lbs. :D

kakerlak

Reaction score
@kakerlak what ballpark value are you thinking on the prs? give us a starting point. i'm interested in an old prs standard once you tell me it's under 7.5 lbs. :D
I have it listed locally for $1,825. I weighed it right at 7.5lbs (bathroom scale disclaimer) and measured the neck at .846/.929 (1st/12th). I am open to offers and a variety of trades -- I love the guitar to death, but money is tight and the stock pickups are a little hotter and more modern-voiced than I prefer. I had a classifieds post here: http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/fs-ft-1989-prs-standard.348693/ There's actually a video demo in that thread that I made back when James/Re-Wind was doing one of his pickup giveaways so it's me explaining what I don't like about the stock pickups, lol:

kakerlak

Reaction score
Stafford Les Paul

https://www.flickr.com/photos/153840324@N04/albums/72157691971415801

These guitars were ordered by Kurosawa-Gakki, a large retailer in Japan, in the 1990's. They were produced by Terada-Gakki. Only about 22 were made. Specs include Honduran mahogany (two-piece back), Brazilian rosewood, solid maple top, all nitro finish, fret edge binding. This can all be confirmed by an email that Kurosawa sent me. It's in very good shape. The previous owner seems to have switched out the pickups. I am not sure what they are.

The guitar will come with its original hardshell case. As a bonus I will include a wiring harness from a 2006 Gibson Historic, including the bumblebee caps. Asking $2100 shipped from Chicago, IL to USA Domestic.

Reason for selling is it has a thinner neck than I would like. I would be interested in trading for a Les Paul with a beefier neck.
Ooh, that's a peach! GLWtS

lex talion

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a 80-82 greco I can have shipped to me for under 1000. Also interested in something in tobacco burst, my favorite finish of all time. Show me what you’ve got!

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Sold!

Bumping a sweet strat or 2.

Fresher Straighter FSV-380 made in Japan by the Kyowa Company sometime in the late 1970s or early 80s. 2 tone sunburst with a beautiful flamed maple neck. 57 pickguard with 3 way switch. Most of these are 2 piece bodies, but this is 1 piece. The pickups in these Fresher strats are outstanding. Steel bridge with big block. This guitar is near mint. $400 + shipping CONUS to MLP members. I am in Rhode Island.

Last edited:

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Another bump.

Harman Japanese mystery stratocastrater. Chicago Music? One piece '59 maple neck with rosewood board. The radius on this board is something like 14". Super flat. Beautiful 2 piece ash body. Steel bridge. Don't know what the pickups are. One little ding on the back of the neck. It has 1983 pots in it. $425 + shipping CONUS. I dwell in Rhode Island.

therealfrogman

A fool and his money....
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to be selling my 1979 Tokai Reborn LS100. I recently purchased this guitar, however, my collection of guitars has gotten out of hand. I have several other high end guitars and another Tokai that will be buried with me, I simply do not need this one. I will be selling it for what I have into it which ends up being around $1800, with OHSC. The guitar is near 40 years old and is not mint, it has a few dings and scrapes, very vintage feeling, I will supply detailed pics and info to anyone interested. I have installed a Faber Tone Lock bridge and installed a set of Faber tail piece spacers, also a new harness with short shaft CTS Pots 525K (TAOT) special parts with .022 Mojo Tone Vitamin T Caps, all original parts are included, Bridge, tuners (swapped with locking VST's) everything is pretty solid and nice on this one. It is the pic in my profile. Please contact me via messaging if you are interested. The frets are in good shape (I typically do my own fret work and I am not a hack) fret 1 was in pretty bad shape and had some significant dings in it that looked to be a long term storage issue, I leveled the frets and made nice work of it (which I can provide pics of, it is pretty nice) FEB is in good shape up and down, nice yellowing. This is a fantastic guitar and I was lucky to get it for what I got it for. I am not looking to make money on this, just need to clear my cost. Shipping cost will be added, CONUS only, I will ship only to US, NO EXCEPTIONS.

There are some basic pics in my profile.

Erob

Reaction score
Stock LS100 Tokai Reborns are selling for this price and more. Taking into consideration the upgrades this is a good deal. The person that buys this will be a happy camper. :applause:

villager

Reaction score
Stafford Les Paul

https://www.flickr.com/photos/153840324@N04/albums/72157691971415801

These guitars were ordered by Kurosawa-Gakki, a large retailer in Japan, in the 1990's. They were produced by Terada-Gakki. Only about 22 were made. Specs include Honduran mahogany (two-piece back), Brazilian rosewood, solid maple top, all nitro finish, fret edge binding. This can all be confirmed by an email that Kurosawa sent me. It's in very good shape. The previous owner seems to have switched out the pickups. I am not sure what they are.

The guitar will come with its original hardshell case. As a bonus I will include a wiring harness from a 2006 Gibson Historic, including the bumblebee caps. Asking $2100 shipped from Chicago, IL to USA Domestic.

Reason for selling is it has a thinner neck than I would like. I would be interested in trading for a Les Paul with a beefier neck.
these are absolutely stunning guitars .. I have had 3 of them all killer, someone please buy this before I get the GAS too bad..

Latest Threads