The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Bump!

Fresher Straighter FSV-380 made in Japan by the Kyowa Company sometime in the late 1970s or early 80s. 2 tone sunburst with a beautiful flamed maple neck. 57 pickguard with 3 way switch. Most of these are 2 piece bodies, but this is 1 piece. The pickups in these Fresher strats are outstanding. Steel bridge with big block. This guitar is near mint. $400 + shipping CONUS to MLP members. I am in Rhode Island.

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Another bump!

2013 ESP Edwards E-JB-103R/LT jazz bass. It's a little beat up, but what a tank! The harder you hit it, the better it sounds. This is a lacquer taste model, so it is nitro over poly. It also has a push-push pot switch to put both pickups in series for extra power boost! Of course, since the ham cancellation effect when mixing is intact, there is no worry of noise. You can get a high power sound when you say it by one index finger. $550 + shipping CONUS to MLP members. I am in Rhode Island.

• BODY Alder
  • NECK Hard Maple
  • FINGERBOARD Rosewood, 20 frets w / White Binding
  • RADIUS 240R
  • SCALE 864 mm
  • NUT Bone (38 mm)
  • INLAY Acrylic Block
  • JOINT Bolt-on
  • TUNER GOTOH GB 29
  • BRIDGE Vintage Type
  • PICKUPS (Neck) Seymour Duncan SJB - 1 n
  • (Bridge) Seymour Duncan SJB - 1 b
  • PARTS COLOR Nickel
  • CONTROLS Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone
  • Dual Mode Switch (Push-Push)
  • PRICE 103,000 yen (Without Tax)

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
One more bump!

Harman Japanese mystery stratocastrater. I think it's made in Japan, but could be a partscaster. Chicago Music? One piece '59 maple neck with rosewood board. The radius on this board is something like 14". Super flat. Beautiful 2 piece ash body. Steel bridge. Don't know what the pickups are. One little ding on the back of the neck. It has 1983 pots in it. $425 + shipping CONUS. I dwell in Rhode Island.

adoring_fan107

Reaction score
Here we have the last word in early Tokai les paul replicas, a 1980 Tokai LS 200. This is the only one of these for sale in the world right now being one of the rarest Tokai guitars ever made. Back in 1980 these guitars were custom order only, featuring Tokai's 'cashew laquer' finish and hand picked timbers.

This particular example features one of the best flametops seen on a 200 with a fat 58-59 neck profile. Medium weight at around 4.2kg. This guitar is all original minus a replacement ABR1 that fits straight on however the original is included in the case. The neck is straight and plays with a low action with plenty of fret life present. This particular example came stock from the factory with Gibson 'Tim Shaw' humbuckers that really deliver that old sound.

This is the nicest tokai that ive had and is only being sold due to wanting a 50s fender. Has incredible sustain and tone and competes with my vintage gibsons. A true collectors piece for any Tokai enthusiast.

Comes in the original Tokai lifton style case.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Shipping at buyers expense (ask for more accurate quote).
Advertised elsewhere.
PM for more pics.

8250 USD

free713

Reaction score
I own one of these. Doesnt get much better...way better than the two Tokai TE80 I also have owned and comparable to a real 60s tele I tried the other day. (no affiliation with the seller)
Momose MTL2-STD /M WBD

Momose Tele, made late 2016 or early 2017, in White Blonde with Maple neck, oiled bone nut, TWANG50 TL pickups and two piece ash body with top lacquer finish.
Weighs 7 lbs 13 oz and comes with Momose soft case.
All original guitar in fantastic condition, plays and sounds great with workmanship as you would expect in a hand made guitar from Momose. MIJ at its best.

DSC02711

DSC02706
DSC02682
DSC02718
DSC02722
DSC02699

Asking USD $1,300 + $50 to ship continental US
Guitar is in US

Lots more detailed pics here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/140082618@N05/albums/72157670880351727/with/44409913162/

pylyo

Reaction score
Agreed, I have two of these haha.
Superb teles and very resonant, punchy, light, with nice V shaped lightly figured necks, just the way I love them.
Although mine came with hard-shell Momose cases.
Might let one go, as I really don't need two but if I could, I would buy all of them.

alecu

Reaction score
PM sent!

A bit of a reluctant sale here, but I might be letting go of my 1981 EGF-1200 which I bought from @villager. I'm based in London UK.

It is a great guitar, and probably one of the most if not the most resonant of all Les pauls I have. However I have developed a taste for navigators and I'm already keeping an 83 Greco EG60-180, which @villager was also kind enough to sell.

The guitar has two DRY Z pickups and comes with a gibson hardshell case. I'm selling it for £1900

adoring_fan107

Reaction score
Here we have the last word in early Tokai les paul replicas, a 1980 Tokai LS 200. This is the only one of these for sale in the world right now being one of the rarest Tokai guitars ever made. Back in 1980 these guitars were custom order only, featuring Tokai's 'cashew laquer' finish and hand picked timbers.

This particular example features one of the best flametops seen on a 200 with a fat 58-59 neck profile. Medium weight at around 4.2kg. This guitar is all original minus a replacement ABR1 that fits straight on however the original is included in the case. The neck is straight and plays with a low action with plenty of fret life present. This particular example came stock from the factory with Gibson 'Tim Shaw' humbuckers that really deliver that old sound.

This is the nicest tokai that ive had and is only being sold due to wanting a 50s fender. Has incredible sustain and tone and competes with my vintage gibsons. A true collectors piece for any Tokai enthusiast.

Comes in the original Tokai lifton style case.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Shipping at buyers expense (ask for more accurate quote).
Advertised elsewhere.
PM for more pics.

8250 USD

Dropped to 7750 USD

jlee

Reaction score
SOLD

Third times a charm??
Going to try and keep this up, since I really can’t keep it. :(

2012 Crews Maniac Sound KTR Standard with NFS Weep Pickups.

It has had a few upgrades, a Switchcraft switch, Throbak Pickup covers and a VIPots harness with NOS Sprague military grade PIO caps. The close up photos are of the Throbak covers. The rest of the photos are pre-Throbak and show the original covers. Switch tip is black, I should have a cream tip lying around somewhere.

Some light wear, the worst of which is near the tuners, shown in the pics. Weight is probably around and between 8.5-8.75.

Holds its own against my 2 early 80s Love Rocks with Throbak and OX4 pickups. Big ‘58 style neck profile and long tenon.

Comes with certificate and nice Crews Lifton

Attachments

Last edited:

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Sold!

Burny RLC-70 custom in vintage white. Made in Japan in 1988 by Dyna. All mahogany construction like a custom should be. Rosewood board with fret edge binding. VH-1 pickups. Frets are 7/10 in the cowboy chord area. There's a few dings, some buckle rash, and sticker fade. Not too bad for its age. The truss rod cover is not original. There is deficit of pick guard. $600 + shipping CONUS for MLP adherents. I reside in Rhode Island.

Last edited:

JDZ

Reaction score
2006 Navigator N-LP-380 Limited in Lemon Drop

Condition is fantastic on this guitar.
Comes w/ original Navigator hard case, warranty card.
Pickups are Gibson '57 Classic. Nitro Lacquer.

Recently picked up an N-LP 500 so would like to sell this one.

Asking USD $2,700 plus shipping. Located in US.
Many more detailed pics here: N-LP-380-LTD LMD

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Sold to a rocker in NY. Now I just need to sell 3 more to be able to cover JDZ's Navigator. :hmm:

Burny RLC-70 custom in vintage white. Made in Japan in 1988 by Dyna. All mahogany construction like a custom should be. Rosewood board with fret edge binding. VH-1 pickups. Frets are 7/10 in the cowboy chord area. There's a few dings, some buckle rash, and sticker fade. Not too bad for its age. The truss rod cover is not original. There is deficit of pick guard. $600 + shipping CONUS for MLP adherents. I reside in Rhode Island.

Latest Threads