The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

illustry

Reaction score
WTB: Greco ABR M4 thumbwheel(s) with fine knurling from Mint Collection era, in good shape - one or both - pm please

Joe Corpse

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Since I now have an Edwards, I would like to sell my Greco EG-900 from 1978. The color is something between Tobacco and Cherry burst. It's funny to see how it aged smoothly. I won't really present it as I know almost everyone here is well educated in old japanese guitars. Only thing to note is that she's a real player ! Sings beautifully in a good old marshall' !

Here are more pictures :
http://imgur.com/a/zNIXF
http://imgur.com/a/uyhGn

One little thing : on the pictures, you see the old set of pickups, but for the selling, I put back the original DiMarzio PAF. They come without the covers and are white beige / cream.

I am asking 800€+shipping from France. Sold with the Greco case you can see on the pictures.

El Greco

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Since I now have an Edwards, I would like to sell my Greco EG-900 from 1978. The color is something between Tobacco and Cherry burst. It's funny to see how it aged smoothly. I won't really present it as I know almost everyone here is well educated in old japanese guitars. Only thing to note is that she's a real player ! Sings beautifully in a good old marshall' !

Here are more pictures :
http://imgur.com/a/zNIXF
http://imgur.com/a/uyhGn

One little thing : on the pictures, you see the old set of pickups, but for the selling, I put back the original DiMarzio PAF. They come without the covers and are white beige / cream.

I am asking 800€+shipping from France. Sold with the Greco case you can see on the pictures.
GLWTS man, but don't sell it as an EG900, cause it's not! Possibly a 1978 EG-450 or EG-500! Is it hollow? What's the weight?

solderjunkie

Reaction score
Bump and a few more pics!

Selling this 1981 Tokai LS100 solid flame top. Got it several years ago from Mark at Japan Guitars who sells primarily top shelf MIJ. A smidge over 10 lbs.. Beautiful top and a solid player with low action and nary a buzz or fret out anywhere on the neck, which measures a fat-ish 59 profile. Very toneful with sustain for days. Loaded with great sounding Dimarzio 36th Anniversary PAF's. Upgraded electrics with high-end MIJ pots and luxe bumblebee caps. Upgraded aluminum tailpiece. All original parts and original Tokai HSC included.

Hoping to keep this in the Other Single Cuts tribe, but if it doesn't move here, then I'll list it in the other obvious places. More pics available upon request.

Asking $2,300+ship, OBO

Joe Corpse

Reaction score
GLWTS man, but don't sell it as an EG900, cause it's not! Possibly a 1978 EG-450 or EG-500! Is it hollow? What's the weight?
:wow: What makes you say that ? The body is pancake for sure, but its weight is at 4,120kgs. By hollow you mean relieved or chambered ? How can I check that ? (besides Xrays !)

El Greco

Reaction score
:wow: What makes you say that ? The body is pancake for sure, but its weight is at 4,120kgs. By hollow you mean relieve or chamber ? How can I check that ? (besides Xrays !)
Chambered! Pull out your neck pickup and get some pictures from the cavity!

marmeduke

Reaction score
Selling my guitars and all of my books. I think you've seen my Navigator. I also have 2 Yamahas, 1 Greco, and 5 Yairi acoustics. Please message me about those. This thread is for the following: 7 issues of Japan Vintage Magazines. I'm asking for $500 for the 7 or $375 for 6 without the Yairi issue.

rocknrolla

Reaction score
Selling my early 1980's Burny Rock'n'Roll junior.
Great guitar in great condition with the traditional P90 tone.
Will come with a hard case which I forgot to photograph.
Located in Birmingham, UK.
Looking for £475 + shipping OBO
Also have an amazing Cornell romany amp for sale too

Olds442

Reaction score
Ramon your timing is horrible. Hold that thing until late November please. :-D

marmeduke

Reaction score
Is anyone here interested in these magazines? I'm willing to negotiate on price but I am keeping the Yairi issue.

Selling my guitars and all of my books. I think you've seen my Navigator. I also have 2 Yamahas, 1 Greco, and 5 Yairi acoustics. Please message me about those. This thread is for the following: 7 issues of Japan Vintage Magazines. I'm asking for $500 for the 7 or $375 for 6 without the Yairi issue.

thrashmetl

Reaction score
Bacchus BSG-STD SG Standard Classic Series - $650 local LA/OC pickup

Stock pickups, solid '59 neck like you won't find on any small guard SG Gibson has ever made. Great guitar, finally came to the realization I don't really get SG's. A few minor dents and dings, but nothing very noticeable.

Here's some video with different pickups:
https://youtu.be/geTVXCeHMwQ

Still here, will now ship for $700 PayPal in the US 48.

Desert Blues

Reaction score
Ornetts GM5s for sale in UK 850 pounds

will ship worldwide you pay shipping and fees

great guitar no scratchplate but comes with official Ornetts softcase
pm for more details

free713

Reaction score
Bacchus BLS 120 is sold! Ktr pickups still for sale....offers accepted!

MauiCliff

Reaction score
MLP Forum Special

1979 Greco EG-900 Super Real (Transitional Model) $1100 + shipping

Fantastic Shape of an early Super Real guitar. These were made by Fuji-gen and reflects a very high quality Hand Built Guitar.
- 2 piece solid maple top
- 2 piece center seam Mahogany back
- Weight 9 lbs 1 ounce
- Fret end bindings with virtually no fret wear
- Dimarzio pickups
- Hard shell case

Latest Threads