The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

J-Dizzle

Reaction score
Hold on.... I thought the headstock rule was only for replicas that say "Gibson"?

Since when are we not allowed to display photos of Tokais, Grecos, Burnys etc???

JamesT

Reaction score
Did I just get attacked by a poster for telling people to buy their guitar? There is a first time for everything I guess...

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
Additional headstock overlay pics available upon request. Click on picture for more pics.

Deleted

Please re-read the rules

- Absolutely no guitars bearing the Gibson or Epiphone Les Paul® body shapes or Dove Wing peg heads that are NOT manufactured by Gibson or Epiphone, are to be listed for sale. In other words, if the guitar is NOT a genuine Gibson/Epiphone Les Paul, then you cannot sell it or post images of it here.

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171651

Better hit up the Members Classifieds and clean that place up then. WTF!!!

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
For Sale Beautiful 1981 Tokai LS50 LoveRock With Gigbag $775 + $50 48 US States.. Any Questions Please ask Thanks Minor wear on frets & Fretboard .. Amazing Shape for it's age .. PAYPAL Only :slash::wave::applause::wow:

Really, you have it listed for $769 + $50 for shipping with "make an offer" on Reverb and you're charging more for MLP folks? :wow: Reverb charges you 3.5% of the total sale amount (including shipping).

https://reverb.com/item/2580242-tokai-ls50-loverock-les-paul-1981-cherry-sunburst

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
Now I remember why I don't Come to this site anymore :hmm:

Why because you got caught charging more on MLP than Reverb? Lucky for us by the looks of it. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: No deal for the MLP brethren huh?

Seriously, why would you charge someone from MLP more than a stranger on Reverb?

bassbo530

Reaction score
Why because you got caught charging more on MLP than Reverb? Lucky for us by the looks of it. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: No deal for the MLP brethren huh?

Seriously, why would you charge someone from MLP more than a stranger on Reverb?

Wow Cause I made I mistake .. I forget I Changed the Price .. Sorry I forgot EVERBODY is Perfect here .. Here's a BIG KISS

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Hold on.... I thought the headstock rule was only for replicas that say "Gibson"?

Since when are we not allowed to display photos of Tokais, Grecos, Burnys etc???

the one for sale clearly was a Fake,

No problems here with Tokai, Greco and others

swampblues

Reaction score
Originally Posted by swampblues View Post
2013 Fender Japan 54 Reissue Limited Edition. This Beauty is Near Mint with bad dings or marks anywhere. Only selling her because I need a bigger neck and am not gonna mess up a great guitar by changing the neck. All original except new pick guard that added a better look for a 54. Low action with sweet neck and no buzzing anywhere. Any marks on her in pic's are glare. Comes with Brand New Fender Pro Tweed Hardshell case.
Fender Spec's on her:
An impressive '54 Strat reissue
To some guitar players, the '54 Strat is the quintessential Stratocaster®. It delivers the punch, clarity, and spank that Strats are known for. Fender's 2013 Limited Edition '54 Stratocaster delivers all that Strat goodness in a single package. You can be assured that this Japanese-made guitar will feel and act like a vintage Strat®. Japanese reissue guitars are widely loved and sought-after by players. The Fender 2013 Limited Edition '54 Stratocaster features a gorgeous ash body that sounds a good as it looks.

True vintage vibe from the vintage-styled neck
The Fender 2013 Limited Edition '54 Stratocaster's neck screams vintage from beginning to end. Players will love the comfortable V shape of this 1-piece maple neck and fingerboard. The vintage-sized frets and 7.25" fingerboard radius makes playing up and down the neck a breeze and bending notes an effortless task. If you want vintage feel at an affordable price, then the Fender 2013 Limited Edition '54 Stratocaster is for you.

Vintage-style tremolo for classic feel
While there's no denying the fact that Leo Fender's guitar designs were an amazing blend of art and engineering, it was the erroneously named synchronized tremolo (it's actually a vibrato) that may well have been his most inspired bit of engineering. With it, you could bend notes or even entire chords up or down without throwing the guitar out of tune. Even though Fender has continued to improve upon the tremolo, many players simply prefer the look and feel of the original. The Fender 2013 Limited Edition '54 Stratocaster comes with a 6-screw vintage-style tremolo for that classic feel and vibe.

Fender 2013 Limited Edition '54 Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
Limited-edition '54 Stratocaster reissue
Made in Japan
Gorgeous ash body with 2-tone sunburst finish 2 piece Body Weighs 8lbs
1-piece maple neck and fretboard with vintage-size frets
V neck shape
Custom alnico single-coil pickups
Vintage-style tuners with slotted pegs
Asking $$$$ pp gift Shipped CUSA only here Also will ship to Canada you pay actual shipping
Now Reduced to $650 Shipped PP Gift CUSA No use in letting her sit in case. Will also trade for The Right MIJ LP or Edwards 335 style
Since someone screwed up Sale site with Fakes and such let's Start New:applause: Photo's one Page Back Better yet check out Video of her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihEMCNEwzU

dubster82

Reaction score
No problems here with Tokai, Greco and others

Absolutely no guitars bearing the Gibson or Epiphone Les Paul® body shapes or Dove Wing peg heads that are NOT manufactured by Gibson or Epiphone, are to be listed for sale

So you can sell a Tokai, Greco and others as long as they don't have actual Les Paul body shapes and or dove wing peg heads ?

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
So you can sell a Tokai, Greco and others as long as they don't have actual Les Paul body shapes and or dove wing peg heads ?

You can't sell guitars with Gibson or Epiphone Label on them that aren't made by Gibson/Epiphone, because these clearly are Fakes.

Any LP-shaped Tokai,Greco,Burny.... with Tokai,Greco,Burny.... name on it is fine

dubster82

Reaction score
That's not what you wrote though.

You can delete my posts all you like, just makes you look and even bigger dick.

Latest Threads