The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

swampblues

Reaction score
OK anyone need a old workhorse cheap? 76 or 77 Aria Pro II LS450 or 500. Clownburst but a heck of a player. Stripped and completely redone. First Gibson Burstbucker 1 and 2's. All new braided wiring with 500k pots and PIO Caps. New TUSQ nut and brass saddle bridge. Grover tuners and Switchcraft 3 way and jack. Norlin style body with long tenon. Neck is low fast and straight. Just gotta make some room so gonna pass her on. No breaks or repairs anywhere. Dings on the top and bottom edge of body along with nicks usual for such a old guitar. Neck is more of a 60's. A great MIJ for the price for sure. Asking $325 pp gift shipped CUSA. Also on Flea Bay so someone grab this so I don't have to pay fee's

Attachments

slaveone

Reaction score
First of all, it is not *your backyard*. This entire sub-forum, as long as it stays open, is accessible to every member in good standing of this forum.

Disrespect shown towards the moderating staff or admin, as you have shown in your above post, is strictly against the rules. When we ban someone for reasons such as multiple accounts, fighting, trolling the forum, etc, we don't have to publicly give reason why. The only person we're beholden to for an explanation is the member in question. To give publicly give reason why is to invite argument, and a huge waste of our time. This is an enormous board. Bigger than any of its kind. We cannot be everywhere at once, and when we enter a room here, such as this one, and find someone disrespecting us for what we feel we need to do to enforce the rules and/or restore order, how do you think that makes us feel? Do you honestly think we should take a ration of crap from you or anyone else for banning some false-account sock-puppet who's willfully breaking the rules?

It is not "way off base" for us to show up anywhere on this forum. It is OUR JOB HERE, and our responsibility to see that members are following the rules and behaving accordingly. Paying for a premium membership has its benefits, but it does not entitle you to any special consideration or to influence set policy. The policies of this forum are set by the administrator/owner. He wants us to enforce those rules, and we do that to the best of our ability.

One of the polices of this forum is not to allow members to voice "opinion" on why a member was banned, and if that was or was not a good idea. The main reason for this is the membership at large often does not know either the history, nor the behind-the-scenes communications goings on, nor often what has happened away from public view. In short, members do not get to give the moderators a hard time for getting rid of a multiple account of a poorly-behaving member. -Which is precisely what started this whole mess.

Now, what you have said in your above post is pretty much a damning accusation of the moderators, and says much to demonstrate a great deal of disrespect you have for both the entire moderating staff/ admin, and the job we have to do. I would ask you to "put yourself in our shoes" but for a few moments when the crap-slinging starts up in some thread, but I truly feel here that I would be wasting my time trying to get you to see things from our perspective.
The only thing I'll say to any of these 'super' mod posts is that Alex is a class act. He refunded my money with an apology. You guys win. Another paying member gone...

GammyBird

Reaction score
Seems like a really nice deal!

OK anyone need a old workhorse cheap? 76 or 77 Aria Pro II LS450 or 500. Clownburst but a heck of a player. Stripped and completely redone. First Gibson Burstbucker 1 and 2's. All new braided wiring with 500k pots and PIO Caps. New TUSQ nut and brass saddle bridge. Grover tuners and Switchcraft 3 way and jack. Norlin style body with long tenon. Neck is low fast and straight. Just gotta make some room so gonna pass her on. No breaks or repairs anywhere. Dings on the top and bottom edge of body along with nicks usual for such a old guitar. Neck is more of a 60's. A great MIJ for the price for sure. Asking $325 pp gift shipped CUSA. Also on Flea Bay so someone grab this so I don't have to pay fee's

swampblues

Reaction score
Sold Payment Received.

TheWilly17

Reaction score
Electra Omega

Here it is,,basically brand new Electra Omega. It comes with OHSC, brand new Grover Rotos that I put on, Tonepro locking tailpiece,Alnico V Custom wound hum buckers, Tusq nut, ebony fretboard, MOP inlays,,etc, etc, crazy amount of quality for the $$, anymore info can be found easily online,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOvjbpmsY_Y,,some great youtube demos actually.

Looking to get $775 plus shipping costs, via PP gift

dsuspense

Reaction score
1982 Greco EG59-85 Mint Collection in pristine condition.

4.4kg / 9.7 lbs
Veneer top, restrained flame pattern
2 piece center matched back
Double Trick pickups
Long tenon
Fret-edge binding
60's slim profile neck

Ships with mint condition generic Les Paul case (pictured)

$1150 USD shipped within the USA.

PM me for international shipping.
PayPal gift payment only

Thomas/Sweden

Reaction score
Does anyone have an unhyped cheap multipiece back poly Goldtop for sale? It has to have an open book headstock and round horn.

Mosster47

Reaction score
A pair of Tokai MK2 Vintage pickups, brand new. $75 shipped CONUS.

Latest Threads