The Other Single-Cuts Classifieds (read the rules before posting)

drasp

Reaction score
Congrats Udo - did someone here snag it!?

Also, have given out several $250+ USPS quotes in the last few days. Real deal killer is the max length of 36" on Priority to a lot of countries. Bummer!!!

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
Thanks man!
No, sold to a nice older chap from Cali via Reverb.
Never have much luck here, I offer the guitar cheaper here than on Reverb due to fellow forumites but more exposure there for sure.

drasp

Reaction score
Yup, moved Jag on Reverb as well. I've sold on a dozen forums for years, but it seems as if all the $$$ has moved over to Reverb. Better than eBay, so I won't complain!!!

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
Oh totally...the fees are minimal and it is an awesome format to sell on.
ebay sucks bollocks lol

m0llis

Reaction score
drasp - I cant seem to private message you for some reason?? there isnt an option under your contact info... Can you see if you can pm me please? Thanks ; )

m0llis

Reaction score
Thanks Stefan, much appreciated. How many posts do I need to have?

JDB

Reaction score
Of coarse thats photo shopped;) but this is natural light shot.

BGD

Reaction score
Bumped this yesterday, but it already got buried on the previous page thanks to some very compelling back and forth about shipping ra-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1987 Dyna-made Burny RLC-60 in excellent condition. Split-diamond. Bell-shaped TRC. Maple cap with gorgeous grain.

The sale of this guitar helps me purchase another Burny. I'd like to do that in the next couple weeks, before I hit the studio. Clock's ticking! This Burny is the second-best LP I've ever played in my life. First place goes to my '88 RLC-60, which I'm keeping. And this is a CLOSE second.

$1000 (USD) OBO, buyer pays shipping.

Latest Threads