The official Wraptail appreciation Thread

endial

Reaction score
Two out of three. Love me a wrap tail. 2011 Jr. converted from humbucker to a throwbak dog ear, and a precision DC Jr. with a Tyson tone. The throwbak is amazing. There’s a 76 pro in the middle, the p90s have to count for something. View attachment 301337
I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of all the poor bastardized Juniors out there for salvaging the dignity of yours by converting it and putting the proper pickup in it.

Neffco

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of all the poor bastardized Juniors out there for salvaging the dignity of yours by converting it and putting the proper pickup in it.

Yeah, that stock zebra bucker was plain ol nasty in that guitar. I really like it now, baked maple and all. The dog ear covers up the bucker rout 100%. Can’t even tell.

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I’m just blown away by the beautiful guitars in here, y’all!!! There is absolutely no possible way to single any one(or more,lol)out. Simply outstanding!!!

endial

Reaction score
Thinking about a small makeover, only nitro lacquer.. But thats here of topic ... If I go that route I will open another thread ;-)
Jeez. I wouldn't fix what ain't broke, but it's your baby. Is that a Reissue? I see it has the "ledge" at the body/neck join. Year?

MickMackMuck

Reaction score
Yes it's 2014 CS Reissue, that I bought used, after a Burny Jr addicted me to P90 and Wraparound. I had a R8 at the makeover, and the lacquer feels way much better that the Gibson "nitro", it feels more natural .. But as I said just a thought..

StudioFan

Reaction score
These MM are sooo great ! I know a lot of people despised them when Gibson introduced them... but man, carved maple top, lightweight body, 2 P90S R & T , rosewood fretboard, real-size headstock, for that price ?
They sound and play killer !
They are great.
This one was played alot before I got it , so I figured it must be a good one .
It has a big tone for a slim body . The thick neck helps .
I have no problems with inntonation with EB 10s ....so no need to change the bridge .
The pickups with PCB sound great too !

Latest Threads