The Official MLP Pick Trading Thread!!

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
Is this thread still alive?

It seems to have died off a bit but I would love to see it revived as I have a shitload of picks sitting around here that I am not using. I need to make a new list and post it.

ryancowden

Reaction score
I've got like 500 guitar center picks that some chick gave me that worked there. I've also got some extra Ultex's laying around, ranging from .73 to 1.14

Let me know if you want an ultex or two and i'll throw in a *few* GC picks!

Pokerstar

Reaction score
Reviving this!! I have 4 Dozen Jum Dunlop .60 Gray Nylons available.... (I will go through the Pick Vault and list out more this week.)

Shadowplayer

Reaction score
I have at least 20 fender thin picks I will never use if someone wants to trade for a few mediums

Thundergod

Reaction score
Has anyone received their picks? I sent picks to 3 members in here and didn't get a "they are here thanks" message.

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone received their picks? I sent picks to 3 members in here and didn't get a "they are here thanks" message.

Some people who I sent picks to did post earlier in the thread to say that they had received them. At least one also gave some initial opinions on the picks.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
The dogs are on your scent, they'll have you tracked down in a few day!
Enjoy

Pokerstar

Reaction score
.60 is a little thin for my taste, PM me your addy & I'll get a couple of the dogs out to you

Got them today, thanks much! about to head out of town for the weekend, but will give them a workout when I get home.....

Thanks again!

Steinmetzify

Reaction score
Can't believe that in all the time I've spent here I've never seen this thread; it's a way cool idea. Throwing some in....got a buddy who's endorsed by a company called Cactus Picks.....grips for days. I'm a pick junkie and use different ones for different things; heavy V Picks for metal and lighter ones for blues.....I use these for tight lead lines...they're very small and so grippy it's almost painful. I can almost guarantee you'll never drop one. The giveaway is on the left, and a regular Fender sized pick on the right for size comparison. Got a pack of 20 I'll throw at whoever wants them...PM me your info and I'll get them to you. USA only please, thanks.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
Can't believe that in all the time I've spent here I've never seen this thread; it's a way cool idea. Throwing some in....got a buddy who's endorsed by a company called Cactus Picks.....grips for days. I'm a pick junkie and use different ones for different things; heavy V Picks for metal and lighter ones for blues.....I use these for tight lead lines...they're very small and so grippy it's almost painful. I can almost guarantee you'll never drop one. The giveaway is on the left, and a regular Fender sized pick on the right for size comparison. Got a pack of 20 I'll throw at whoever wants them...PM me your info and I'll get them to you. USA only please, thanks.

Wouldn't mind tryin a couple of those!
PM'd

theNARDdog9

Reaction score
Those cactus picks look cool! I sent a PM out as well, though it looks I have been beaten to the punch. No worries, either way cool picks :D

Steinmetzify

Reaction score
PMs sent back to both of you guys; I'll split em up between you. Enjoy!

theNARDdog9

Reaction score
I appreciate it! However, if the other poster wants them all I don't want to take them away from him. I DO respect the rules of dibs :thumb:

Steinmetzify

Reaction score
Nope, he just asked for a couple, same as you.....a greedy forum we are not, sir.

Latest Threads