THE OFFICIAL KISS SUCKS THREAD

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
Guess they have joined the Milli Vanilla ranks (or whoever that band was). They can't even perform their own shitty songs anymore. The "fans" shouldn't get their money back though....it should be considered a "stupid" fee on the ticket.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know I bust balls when it comes to Kiss every chance I get, but seriously.....I don't care what the name of the band is, if you can't perform the songs, hang it up. Band name aside, it's disgraceful, and a huge disservice to the fans paying huge amounts of money for tickets. If you have to do it, at least disclose it. My disdain aside, I realize they are a pretty popular act....if I were a fan, I'd be pissed. Nothing like souring your legacy more than you already have. Know when to stop.

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
I totally agree @freebyrd 69 . I'll go one step further - other artists playing in the wings. I went to see one of my fav 3 piece bands last year - they totally rocked it. But during the last sound check I heard a guitar in the wings...."odd" I thought "must be a back-up rig...whatever". It wasn't until the band played some of their new stuff I noticed there were 2 guitar parts (guitarist is very talented but I was front row, dead in front of him and there was no way he was playing both) and that's when the penny dropped. There was another dude in the wings 'assisting'. What's wrong with getting him on stage as a guest just for those songs required? This miming backtracking false circus gigging shits me. KISS is the king rat of that cesspool. I was saddened to find out ZZTop are doing the same (and have been for a while). WTF dude, what you play is not that hard. KISS SUCKS.....and they'd probably sell those Tshirts too, if they could.

Walt_T

Reaction score
Never much cared for Kiss, had better things to listen to.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
I know I bust balls when it comes to Kiss every chance I get, but seriously.....I don't care what the name of the band is, if you can't perform the songs, hang it up. Band name aside, it's disgraceful, and a huge disservice to the fans paying huge amounts of money for tickets. If you have to do it, at least disclose it. My disdain aside, I realize they are a pretty popular act....if I were a fan, I'd be pissed. Nothing like souring your legacy more than you already have. Know when to stop.
As long as people want to pay then they can play!

There’s, I says it’s

BACzero

Reaction score
Wish I could get famous enough to lip synch in front of 20,000 people a night. :thumbs:

Still a KISS fan.

Motley Crue used both backing vocal tracks and backing vocalists for Vince clear back in the Dr. Feelgood days, to "help" Vince hit the higher notes and such. I'll bet this is more common than most people think. Let's see, off the top of my head, singers who've been busted lip synching... Katy Perry, Beyonce, 50 Cent, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Cher... even Rascal Flatts. They outright admitted to it.

Milli Vanilli reference... LMFAO! :laugh2: :h5:

On a side note... and I'm not denying that KISS is using canned vocals... I tried looking for video "proof" of Paul Stanley lip synching (because Eddie Trunk said that's all I had to do), and most of what I found were videos taken from nosebleed seats in the back, and they were complaining that the sound didn't match the video. Don't most people know that a large stadium can actually put you far enough away that the music is slightly off from video shot that far away? :dunno:

Crotch

Support MLP Veterans & Vendors
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
This was so needed here. Just a factual statement.

frozenotter

Victim
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gene shows hate towards people that are non-Jewish too. It's really unfortunate and ...sad quite frankly:

Not discussing religion; instead just pointing out being hated by someone.