The Official Centre Fold Spread~Oh~licious Drool~Oh~rama Photo Thread

Thomas/Sweden

Reaction score
Great fap material but now Clarence wants to say something: So you fap to girls of European origin and Japanese guitars? Why don't you try brazilian for a change?

Clarence Anglin at Thomas's FaPC

mono

Reaction score
Hows that 5w Marshall combo working out for you? Considering one myself

PuroMojo

Reaction score
Hows that 5w Marshall combo working out for you? Considering one myself
It's a great amp. It's a Silver Jubilee 20w with a switch to 5 watts. Marshall launched a reissue of this a while back. I have the 100w head and cab which I played often in the band/concerts/studio.

I was looking for a medium power combo with crunch and clean, and trading some gear I was offered this 20w. Controls, tone and responses are identical to its big brother 100W that I'm used to. Beautiful clean and crunch channels + a diode switch on/off for both channels giving it another distortion flavor both on crunch and clean channels, FS, FX loop. EQ is very responsive, which is something you don't see very often in older Marshalls. It also has a special way to set it up as it has two volumes which interact in different ways. This combo version has a greenback inside, which gives a more vintage vibe to it.

The model appeared in 1987 to celebrate Jim Marshall and his brand birthday and from many years of fans requesting it, now they are doing these reissues. In my opinion it is the second best Marshall amp ever made, just behind a Super Lead. I'm really enjoying having both 100w and 20w versions. The 20w/5w can get pretty loud too, but at least it s not ear bleeding.

Like guitars, I always have many amps coming and going, but this one is a total hit from Marshall. If you have a chance, check it out to see if it suits you.

Last edited:

Latest Threads