The Official Centre Fold Spread~Oh~licious Drool~Oh~rama Photo Thread

Beerdog80

Banned
Reaction score
But it is "strung up" :) Not playing it though just yet. Only took it on a short trip to an abandoned barn near my house for a few shots.

Thomas/Sweden

Reaction score
Putin, stop violating Swedish airspace with your planes or I'll sell all the MIJ's except the LS98F and move to Thailand for good!!:mad: So mad I'm not even gonna fap tonight but here's a 2003 Tokai made Burny to cheer us up a little. It sold for a reasonable price over a year ago on the TF if you're wondering.

MIJLOVER

Banned
Reaction score
Putin, stop violating Swedish airspace with your planes or I'll sell all the MIJ's except the LS98F and move to Thailand for good!!:mad: So mad I'm not even gonna fap tonight but here's a 2003 Tokai made Burny to cheer us up a little. It sold for a reasonable price over a year ago on the TF if you're wondering.

Solid Top?

Thomas/Sweden

Reaction score
Have a nice weekend guys! I'd really like to try one of these Yamaha Pacifica's, bet you can play really fast on these. Time for some right hand technique practice, not that I need it but those fast runs are hard sometimes. Happy bidding and keep on rockin'!

Best regards,

Thomas

Matty

Reaction score
Don't know if serious or making backhanded jokes about my schlong. :cool:

Latest Threads