The Official Anti-Troll Reasonable Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
By many accounts we are staring into the abyss. But instead of coming together, the more a crisis grows, the more divided we become. 'Alone we stand, together we fall apart'. This is not going to work.

Previous generations have had it worse. The people who contribute to this thread cannot compare their pain to those who lived through World War II. Indeed my grandmother's experience of living under Nazi occupation would make any of the complainers on this site on either the right or left look like total PUSSIES. Compare your plight to being kicked out of your house by screaming, maniacal angry freaks, only to realize they rule your world to the effect that you nearly starve to death in order to feed them. And then realize that she was better off than millions of other Europeans. Yours or my whining doesn't stand a chance against these life stories.

So this thread is here for positive discussion. There is to be no mudslinging. There will be no need for the moderators to kill this thread because it will be so damn positive!:)

If it dies a natural death do to disinterest, that will be a telling outcome. Same if it is destroyed by the extremists on the site.

However, I encourage everybody to participate. Obviously the best outcome is where folks of all political colors soften up on their positions and find COMPROMISE.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I think I'm not the only one

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Just tell us what you want us to say. :thumb:

That's up to you. Many different philosophies and scriptures say to look within to solve problems so for starters, if you wanna bitch, do it about yourself.

I'm not here to control opinion, just to see how long this thread can last and how productive it could possibly be. Political threads are on this site and generally they are a bitch and fingerpoint fest. That is to be avoided here as we endeavor to start to work things out, even just as a political round table

If we can't do it here then we are doomed elsewhere or just a bunch of blowhards

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Liberals. That's all I have to say. Oh yea, in b4 the lock.

Byron999

Reaction score
That's up to you. Many different philosophies and scriptures say to look within to solve problems so for starters, if you wanna bitch, do it about yourself.

I'm not here to control opinion, just to see how long this thread can last and how productive it could possibly be. Political threads are on this site and generally they are a bitch and fingerpoint fest. That is to be avoided here as we endeavor to start to work things out, even just as a political round table

If we can't do it here then we are doomed elsewhere or just a bunch of blowhards

I agree. Might I suggest a little less hostility?

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

This guy from the northern hemisphere is right. We're on a guitar forum where our virtual penises are fourteen inches long at worst. We can all have a mature conversation about this. Even if your saying it through gritted teeth, you can do so. Or if you have to slap a smile on your face do so. Agree to disagree. Not everyone's views are the same and for God's sake YOU aren't always right about everything and your opinion isn't always the right one. There rarely is the "right" opinion.

Anyway, put your d*cks away, slap on a smile, and lets get talking! :D

Beerdog80

Banned
Reaction score
its comin to a thread near you!

ThreadLock.jpg

Greg's Guitars

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wui-PNqJrxs]"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all" - YouTube[/ame]

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
Thread closed. If you have permission from the admin, please forward to the moderators.

After receiving said approval I'll reopen the thread.

:thumb:

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads