The Nuge…. I love this guy.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
One of the 100 greatest? I don't think so.....not even close.

What makes a great guitarist? If going purely by skill, it would probably be a bunch of guys playing soulless crap no-one has heard of. It's the old talented musician vs talented songwriter debate all over again. I'm sure we've all told coworkers that writing songs that have sold millions doesn't make Liam Gallagher a good guitarist. Just like that one guy who makes SRV and Hendrix look a little more ordinary isn't a bad guitarist because he's playing to a crowd of 15.

These lists are always BS and always blur the lines between talent and notoriety. But in terms of cultural impact, Joan belongs on the list.

does Nuge still love poaching and adopting underage girls too young to marry?
Beat me to it. The Nuge is well liked around here, and not just for his music. And that's pretty disturbing.

Zungle

Reaction score
For me Joan Jett is like a bad joke......

People keep telling it even though it sucks....

Perhaps the joke is on me......??

Never heard anything out of Joan Jett that was remotely interesting......

Yeah fvk it......put me down as a hater.

Last edited:

Zungle

Reaction score
But his music is worse, in my opinion.
8F3B5D31-EF91-444A-BFB0-A9653A596052.jpeg

;)

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Reaction score
I like Ted. I mean come on - Stranglehold is one of the coolest riffs ever innit?! Great White Buffalo is another.

What I dislike about Ted is his interests outside of music. Do I disagree with him? Not even a little. But as a rule I don’t care that in your face attitude he has. Like my father used to tell me; ‘Would you just settle down for Christ's sake?!’

There’s a video floating around YT of Ted at NAMM offering to suck the dick of anyone who can play Stranglehold like he can. Really? I mean REALLY? Would you just settle down for Christ’s sake?

Latest Threads