The new extended James Bond "SPECTRE" trailer looks spectacular.

NRBQ

Reaction score
They just released an amazing expanded second trailer for SPECTRE and I thought I'd post it for any Bond fans that haven't had a chance to see it. I was blown away, lots of stuff going on, a trip back to classic Bond with a modern edge. Maybe some gadgets to go along with the Aston Martin, some babes to make it all go down a little smoother. I read one of the Bond girls is a 50 year old bombshell, good good. Anyway here it is, see what you think, I have a feeling that this one may top them all, just a hunch. By picture 4, Craig has at least earned the right to compete with Sean for the title. Can't Wait!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GqClqvlObY[/ame]

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Suppose to be out October 26, 2015 Limited theaters and out in all theaters November 6, 2015.

Pennyman

Reaction score
By picture 4, Craig has at least earned the right to compete with Sean for the title. Can't Wait!

To Compete - yes, perhaps. I'd support the argument, at least.

To Win - not sure about that just yet. I'll wait until after I see Spectre.

"Can't Wait!" - I concur.

Laggspike

Reaction score
i find it too full of spoilers

i know it sounds too wierd for a movie trailer, but they are showing some gadges from the Aston marting, showing faces, "its me!! its me that is the authour of all your pain" etc..

should never have watched it :/

NRBQ

Reaction score
i find it too full of spoilers

i know it sounds too wierd for a movie trailer, but they are showing some gadges from the Aston marting, showing faces, "its me!! its me that is the authour of all your pain" etc..

should never have watched it :/

I watched the new trailer only one time, and with slightly glazed over eyes if that makes sense. It took all I had not to pour over it again and again searching for clues. During my only viewing, I tried not to pick out too much or get too detailed, I just let it wash over me. I will say that one time is all I'll watch for the trailer. Commercials will eventually pop up, but that's no big deal. I've managed to avoid almost all the articles that have been available that give details. I have just a small inkling of the big picture. He's after the bad guys and the bad guys may just be looking to rule the world again, like the old days when we had proper villains. Maybe we'll even get an evil lair deep within a mountain in some strange corner of the world. Yeah Baby!

Laggspike

Reaction score
I watched the new trailer only one time, and with slightly glazed over eyes if that makes sense. It took all I had not to pour over it again and again searching for clues. During my only viewing, I tried not to pick out too much or get too detailed, I just let it wash over me. I will say that one time is all I'll watch for the trailer. Commercials will eventually pop up, but that's no big deal. I've managed to avoid almost all the articles that have been available that give details. I have just a small inkling of the big picture. He's after the bad guys and the bad guys may just be looking to rule the world again, like the old days when we had proper villains. Maybe we'll even get an evil lair deep within a mountain in some strange corner of the world. Yeah Baby!

haha yeah, i know what you mean :)

but who knows, it might just blow our mids (hopefully)

i just tend to look after details, even during the full movie.

just sitting there looking for details, and sometimes i tend to be suprized over some details, but in a trailer, sometimes those details can just ruin most of it :( but still gonna watch the movie in the cinema with Jenny (girlfreind) :) we are big fans!

Mr Insane

Reaction score
I can not wait for SPECTRE!!!

With that being said, I am not going to watch the trailer. Trailers have a really bad habit of giving away the whole movie

50WPLEXI

Reaction score
Sweet! I think the Daniel Craig Bond movies are really the best out of all of them. He's slick, but gritty, plays dirty and a bad ass to boot!

Maynar

You reached for the secret too soon
Reaction score
I cannot wait.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfUM5xHUY4M[/ame]

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
To Compete - yes, perhaps. I'd support the argument, at least.

To Win - not sure about that just yet. I'll wait until after I see Spectre.

"Can't Wait!" - I concur.

Roger Moore has 7 James Bond under his belt

Mr Insane

Reaction score

And I hate every one of them.

bond-worst-of-moore-4.jpg

James Bond? More like James Wrinkle and Grey Hair

RAG7890

Reaction score
I am a massive James Bond fan so even if the entire Movie looked like this I'd probably still go & see it. :laugh2: :laugh2:

B9yCcay.gif

:shock: :wow: :naughty:

Can't wait to see Spectre on the Big Screen, for some light entertainment & see the baddies getting their @sses whipped............again. :D

:cheers2:

Reaction score

Roger Moore was horrible. To me he was the low water mark of the Bond series. Craig is the best in my opinion. Quiet, but deadly, and I will be honest with you, I get lost in those blue eyes! 007, nothing! I'm betting at least 008¾! :naughty:

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't know if Roger Moore was horrible or not. George Lazenby was consider Pretty bad choice to step in for Sean Connery.

circles

Reaction score
How much longer will this dude be Bond?

LPG

I PLAY LIVE
Reaction score
Can't wait.

I've got Connery first
Craig 2nd.

IF Spectre is all I hope it's going to be then he may move into
THE BEST BOND EVER!

Cool that they're bringing Spectre back.

Peace all
:)

truckermde

Reaction score
Roger Moore was horrible. To me he was the low water mark of the Bond series. Craig is the best in my opinion. Quiet, but deadly, and I will be honest with you, I get lost in those blue eyes! 007, nothing! I'm betting at least 008¾! :naughty:

Roger Moore was actually the first choice of the producers of the Bond series, way back in the sixties. He was unavailable due to his Saint series, and the unheard-of Sean Connery was settled upon as a suitable second-best.

All of them have been pretty good, IMHO, but none has been exactly as Bond was written in the books.

Unfortunately, very shortly after he got the gig, Roger was just to old to really fit the part, which is for a young man. BUT, he did kick ass in the first couple of his films, especially "Live & Let Die", IMO...

Latest Threads