The most violent birthday ever, dash cam of shooting on post 40

Caretaker

Reaction score
Happy Birthday.
Glad it all worked out.

WTF do you do for NYE????

Bluesky

Reaction score
Geez............ Happy birthday brother!!

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday

Thank you for keeping us safe!

Its more appreciated than you know

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perps Swiss Cheese ending was the best Birthday gift ever!

We are all craving JUSTICE! You all delivered!

Happy Birthday!

bungle

Reaction score
That’s so f’d up. Glad to here your mate should be okay and you got the scum that did it. Happy belated birthday damn.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Happy birthday and I'll be keeping your colleague in my thoughts.

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
Happy Birthday and Thanks for Serving! Yours has to be the hardest job going right now...

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Yesterday I sat down to eat with family in the early afternoon to celebrate my birthday. Shortly after getting my food I'm told one of my co-workers, a cop I have the utmost respect for, was shot multiple times during a traffic stop.He almost bled to death from rounds he took in the face and neck. I stopped by the department on the way home and saw his car with multiple bullet holes in the hood, windshield and roof.

As soon as I got home I was informed the suspect's vehicle had been located just across the stateline. I grabbed my vest and gun belt and headed back. Long story short, I ended up in a fourteen hour manhunt with helicopters, drones, a fixed wing plane, K9s and cops galore.

The suspect was armed with a handgun, rifle and a backpack of ammo. I couldn't count the number of rounds he fired at us throughout the evening and during the night. An hour ago I stood over his bullet riddled corpse.

Our officer survived, and his CT scan came back good. It's 6:00 a.m. and I'm about to devour a birthday pizza, unwind with some beverage, and get some much needed sleep after being up for twenty-four hours.

Happy birthday.
Happy birthday.

Gotta love our cops!

Thanks

Reactions: KTM

danohat

Reaction score
Thanks for doing your job. I appreciate it.

Reactions: KTM

Meatwad

Reaction score
Well.......:wow:
Happy Birthday.

I hope you had some cake or okra pie.

Dang.:Ohno:

Matt_21

Reaction score
Glad you're ok Scott. Also glad you got the guy who did it and can't do any more damage.
I hope your friend pulls through.
Stay safe.

Jeremiah

The Worst
Reaction score
Happy birthday

glad you’re safe and I hope your friend pulls through

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I sat down to eat with family in the early afternoon to celebrate my birthday. Shortly after getting my food I'm told one of my co-workers, a cop I have the utmost respect for, was shot multiple times during a traffic stop.He almost bled to death from rounds he took in the face and neck. I stopped by the department on the way home and saw his car with multiple bullet holes in the hood, windshield and roof.

As soon as I got home I was informed the suspect's vehicle had been located just across the stateline. I grabbed my vest and gun belt and headed back. Long story short, I ended up in a fourteen hour manhunt with helicopters, drones, a fixed wing plane, K9s and cops galore.

The suspect was armed with a handgun, rifle and a backpack of ammo. I couldn't count the number of rounds he fired at us throughout the evening and during the night. An hour ago I stood over his bullet riddled corpse.

Our officer survived, and his CT scan came back good. It's 6:00 a.m. and I'm about to devour a birthday pizza, unwind with some beverage, and get some much needed sleep after being up for twenty-four hours.

Happy birthday.
I'm glad you are well...happy B day!

Latest Threads