The Most Hated Man on the Internet

Uncle Vinnie

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The point is, a large percentage of these people were hacked, and their pics were stolen and they could prove it. This guy was working with a hacker to steal pics that weren't posted anywhere or sent to anyone. Then he posted their FB accounts & personal information including home address and phone numbers. If you already post your nude pics somewhere, he wasn't really even interested in those. He mostly wanted people's private pics that he stole, including minors. Total scumbag.

Well, that's not cool if they were hacked, but I still submit it was foreseeable.

... and he is a scumbag.

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
No, he was hacking into people's accounts. This isn't just stuff that people shred with BF's and GF's.
People have the right to digital privacy.
Is the guy a low life? Yes.
I don't disagree that people have a right to digital privacy. But I still stand by my belief, don't have anything compromising in digital format. You will likely be hacked...sooner, later, maybe not...I don't care, I wouldn't chance it. I don't even talk about anything remotely compromising in e-mails. Can you imagine thinking "ah, it's my personal e-mails, nobody will every see these!" and then maybe you bring your laptop in to a repair shop and forget it there.....you know....just a hypothetical situation. It could happen!

Last edited:

Howard2k

Reaction score
I don't disagree that people have a right to digital privacy. But I still stand by my belief, don't have anything compromising in digital format. You will likely be hacked...sooner, later, maybe not...I don't care, I wouldn't chance it. I don't even talk about anything remotely compromising in e-mails. Can you imagine thinking "ah, it's my personal e-mails, nobody will every see these!" and then maybe you bring your laptop in to a repair shop and forget it there.....you know....just a hypothetical situation. It could happen!

Agreed. Caution is well advised, but I’m not sure about blaming the victims.

It’s not cut and dry though. Use the password or “password” and you’re inviting that shit, for sure.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It’s not cut and dry though. Use the password or “password” and you’re inviting that shit, for sure.

giphy.gif

FKN HOWARD I have to change it AGAIN!!!

James R

Reaction score
I actually have a laptop that has password as the password, an old windows 7 machine.
Go ahead and hack me, you'll get millions for all my unreleased recordings. :laugh2:

Deftone

Reaction score
Yep, complete piece of shit. He got away very lightly in my view.
Agreed. That said he's been very quiet since being released from prison. Makes me wonder if he found love inside the prison walls and is now a changed man.

Or maybe he was repeatedly butt raped. Justice served.

Last edited:

irocdave12

Reaction score
This guy might be the most recent hated man on the internet and there seems to be a new scumbag ever year but it Bezos that scares the shit out of me and stuff he’s quietly up to. I saw this documentary with all the truths former employees share and it was an eye opener. Count me as one of the people that will never have any conversation of merit in ear shot of any Echo device the rest of my life if I can avoid it. Someday I’m gonna tell my grandkids what privacy was since they will never know anything of it.

Deftone

Reaction score
This guy might be the most recent hated man on the internet and there seems to be a new scumbag ever year but it Bezos that scares the shit out of me and stuff he’s quietly up to. I saw this documentary with all the truths former employees share and it was an eye opener. Count me as one of the people that will never have any conversation of merit in ear shot of any Echo device the rest of my life if I can avoid it. Someday I’m gonna tell my grandkids what privacy was since they will never know anything of it.
This deserves a thread all it's own. Possibly the world's biggest piece of shit. Top 10 for sure.

Crotch

Mega Pints
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
This sounds like Russian misinformation :rofl:

TheX

Not a Navy SEAL
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a file server on my home network that has a LOT of files including credit card info, banking info, nudie pics...etc.

It has no password.

It's also has all fake data. I monitor any sessions that connect to it. If something connects that I don't expect I get an alert...and I shutdown internet access till I figure out where the hole is.

So far it has never triggered an event, nothing has tried to log in...but you never know.

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Interesting show.

Reminded me of “Dont Fuck with Cats”

That guy was a POS. Honestly I’d never heard of this website or controversy. Definitely would have had nothing to do with it.

Latest Threads